Lumia 920 India Confirmation

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Customer Care has been in the Limelight from last few weeks. This is because their chats with the customers were disclosed by taking screenshots. According to them Nokia India is launching its product Lumia 920/820 in 1st week of January and Nokia Lumia 620 in 3rd Week Of January.

But when it comes to Nokia India Twitter and Facebook Service the reply is totally different.
They are not aware of any news which can help us know the launch dates.

When we asked on Facebook page of Nokia India " WHEN IS THE LAUNCH OF NEW DEVICES OF NOKIA LUMIA SERIES ? "

Reply : Hi, Hi, the exact details of launch dates will be made available closer to the time of launch. Please visit Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Phone with PureView Camera - Nokia - India to know more about the Nokia Lumia 920.

We can see here that they are avoiding the questions with such replies.
I dont know why are they doing this to the Indian Customers. Why is Not everything Transparent Like in case of USA and UK.

Either the Nokia India is not bothered about the launch or They dont want such high end devices entering India.

Many People are loosing interest in Lumia Series because of this.
Nokia India say " We Hope the Wait is WORTH "
BULL**** BOSS , That Much Wait is Not at all Worth.

1. Nokia Declared Countries who will receive Lumia 920/820 in November , in which India was mentioned.
2. After a Month when November 1st week was done, They Realized that they had a printing Mistake.
( BULL**** )
How can Nokia Do such Mistakes ? It was a total LIE which they came up with just because they were not at all Interested in Indian Market for Premium Devices.

3. In November BGR India Said that according to Nokia Officials , Lumia 920 will come to India in Mid December. You Guys verywell know what happened.

4. In Mid December Nokia PR said that Nokia Lumia 920 will Launch in India on 23rd Dec 2012.
Once Again a Total Nonsense.

5. Why are you even reading more reasons GO BUY HTC 8X / 8S

NOKIA IS BULL**** , it Can Never ever Be Like APPLE .
I never agreed to the above statement but now i totally believe in it.

NOKIA INDIA ( YOU GUYS SUCK )

Lakshman Guntu

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
My problem with delayed launch is .. Once they announce L920 in India, I will hear rumors about new version of L920 plus model..So i will postpone my decision and wait for the new model..So this cycle keeps continuing and finally will end up buying some galaxy series or iPhone . Nokia has to do something about it or at least provide some extra accessories free for delayed launch. I will wait till Jan 15th for the release..if its delayed further...GOOD BYE NOKIA forever !

Lakshman Guntu

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I watch todays episode of tech guru. It was most dumb ass episode of any tech show I hv ever seen. Ankit, the ******* host was saying **** about windows phone.
Remember I told about it that in an episode they say no to buy WP products, and given no reason. And today after 4 weeks, they explained why. What he said is, WP is unstable compared to even 2.x version of android, there is a huge shortage of apps, it do not hv instagram, flpbrd and whatsapp came JUST NOW and experience is not justified compared to on android, All the windows phone he tested were heating too much, apps were not running smoothly, and crashing too much! He is saying no to purchase any windows phone in Dec or Jan beck, THEY GIVE SUGGESTIONS ONLY ON CURRENT CONDITION OF PLATFORM (that means they do not include future possibilities of os in suggesting). They do not suggest any phones whoes mentors say updates and apps are still to come!!!
I am writing it here to tell U guys that please go to their fb page, twitter, and everywhere and correct them, or better say, unki jaake udao and tell them to apologies on that show only for spreading wrong info just for sake of personal hates towards this is.
Many people watch this show, and this type of act creates wrong image on them.
here is the episode link if U wanna watch YouTube

Dont worry dude.. these idiots are everywhere .. I m surprised he is comparing fluidity between WP8 and Gingerbread. Android improved fluidity only from Jelly bean ...so until its bull****.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm British, when it launched it seemed to cost the same ad the iPhone 5. They need to price aggressively. Now I am not an expert on Indian currency but I presume they should price it at 15K. Price it super aggressively to feed people back into your network.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm British, when it launched it seemed to cost the same ad the iPhone 5. They need to price aggressively. Now I am not an expert on Indian currency but I presume they should price it at 15K. Price it super aggressively to feed people back into your network.

lol, 15k!!! I know U are not familiar with pricing here but anyway, just want U to know, 15k is the current price of L710, so if its priced this way, they will be on road. It just can't be!

krishna6233

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Just one more day to go before we hit the New Year!

So, how many resolutions have you made already? We have made one and we keep our promise! We?re bringing out the world?s most innovative smartphone ever, soon.

Get ready to switch :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte