Lumia 920 India Confirmation

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
BTW, the price of 8X dropped on Flipkart today. And guess what is the new price?
33K. Why? Because even the Lumia is 33!!!

Edit: wait does that mean the Lumia 920 and the 900 will sell at the same price?

It's like Johnny Lever and Hrithik having the same fan following..
Lol just kidding!

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.

Last edited:

EISENbricher

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
If it is above 35000, Nokia will loose one valuable customer :)
Haha same here. 33k in my case ~
mmx, seriously. I hv got a free a90 2mnts ago. Soled it for 9.5k bucks. I used it. And it was actually looking like a cheap phone. The camera is awefull, calling quality sucks, it was big and very light giving me feeling that if droped by mistake, it will not survive.

You get what you pay for.. But still A110 is lot better than A90. I've seen both the phones, and I can confirm that.
Well anyways I'm thinking to buy that one for my sis, not for me. I can't stand android.

EISENbricher

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
That was awesome, Laxman. Yeah I've seen many of such vids. Those keep me pushing to buy 920. No doubt that it'll always be remembered as a legendary, historic device. No denying to it.

For fun, have you watched General the Destroyer's vids? OMG you totally should!! He's fun person and Nokia ****** from inside out!

krishna6233

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
[h=5]Nokia India
[/h][h=5]It’s a new day, it’s the New Year and it’s a new beginning!

Presenting the Nokia Lumia 920, the world’s most innovative smartphone.

.Coming soon :eck::eck::eck::eck::eck: :D

[/h]

EISENbricher

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Just finished a live chat with Nokia rep. I asked about launch date, stating that they had informed me that 1st week of Jan was told to me previously. It's already start of first week, so any further updates? And also, that the proprity dealers are insisting on 15th as launch date.
They answered that the phone will indeed launch in the 1st week itself, and not any further.

I guess then phone will be 'Launched' this week, and will be available for sell around 15th.

Mine is yellow or black . I will decide once I hold the device in Hand :D
I don't think black will be available soon. Because they haven't listed on their indiatimes store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786