Lumia 920 India Confirmation

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
So the launch party ended.
Facts, 1.5M SONGS are dwnjded everyday from Nokia Music store. Ie 8M every month. Thats huge. KILL PIRACY!

Nokia maps API are now will be given to 3rd party developers, that means you can now share your position on whatsapp which will shown in Nokia Maps, instead of Google maps, possibly.

Nokia India showcased OIS in event by flying a small copter with 920 and maybe s3 attatched to it.

920 is bundled with airtel 2gb 3g data for 3 mnts and 820 with vodafone 2gb for 3mnts.

300 apps are added daily in wp store.

1 of every 3 phone sold in India will be a smartphone in 2013.

Wp store now has top 48 apps out of 50 from apple store.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys... Are we getting any accessory free with the Lumia 920 ???

No, no accessories launched in India yet, even if you want to buy, YOU CAN'T as only the phone (Device) has been launched & will be available from Tomorrow 11th January, 2013. Its accessories are yet to be launched... Darn it :(

But my dealer has promised that first 20 bookings will get surprise gifts, It could be accessories

maverick2787

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I just confirmed with my dealer, he's giving a bluetooth headset free. He said Nokia could offer the charging plate free after a few weeks like they offered 360 play for those who bought L800.

agazza

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The lumia 920 has been the best selling device in sweden since the launch and the price is still 45 377, so i don?t really know why you think its to pricey?

How much for the inferior iphone 5? The lumia camera is insane compared to the iphone, so is the screen wich not only has great brightness, it works with anything.

Someone will have to buy this and ship it to me later this year :) I think your modell has more 4g bands to for better reception

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I just confirmed with my dealer, he's giving a bluetooth headset free. He said Nokia could offer the charging plate free after a few weeks like they offered 360 play for those who bought L800.

That was a sales promotion they made to clear the stocks of L800 which was getting obsolete due to launch of L920.

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
anyone saw the movie - Zero Dark Thirty ?
dvdrip is out on TPB, must watch movie ! Already Saw it oh man... soo much is revealed about Obama Bin Laden !

oh man.. the movie is very intense, not for kids & light hearten !

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I want to know that at what time will Nokia Priority Dealers will start selling the device from Tomorrow? I heard that selling is going to start from Evening 6:30pm. is it true ?

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Wiat wait wait....... dafaq is Charging Plate Connected to ?
OMG did you all see how Nokia is fooling people stating "WIRELESS" charging ?
I mean how the heck in the world is it WIRELESS if the Wireless Charging Plate itself has to be connected to a charger by a chord & a plug both separate, instead that is more of WORK to be done rather than just connecting the device to a simple Charger...
I mean if you look carefully IN ALL NOKIA'S CHARGING PLATE ADS, they DO NOT show where the charging plate's wire end.. BIG LOL !

That is because it has to be connected to a plug... Why in the earth would I want to connect the mobile to the charging plate which has to be connected to a separate chord which in turn has to be connected to a plug & then Plugged in..
Why not just connect the device into a charger instead of doing soo much work ?
& they call it WIRELESS.......... Meh -_-

Link : Nokia Wireless Charging Plate Blk AT&T (Unboxing) - YouTube

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb