Whatsapp is back on wp8

raiinman

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping for the whole new revamped version. Modern (Metro look). Hopefully this is just to get people off their backs while they work on a software update . Why can't screen shots be attached?? .

raiinman

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Issue with light background theme. No outline of the box that message is typed in. At least it is 3x faster. Now please fix these bugs and give us the best looking version out of all the operating systems.

superfox

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Much faster but not as good as the ios version. Finding it difficult to remove contacts from favourites. The app is really fast and the notifications work well.

Banned
May 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the version installed that was removed from the marketplace, with emoji. It works ok but the update notification came through and I'm hesitant to update it.

STILL waiting for Microsoft to respond to the whatsapp threat by allowing phone number based MSN / Skype / Microsoft Account login.

superfox

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Not as good as the ios version. Finding it difficult to remove contacts from favourites. The app is really fast and the notifications work well.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I wish people would stop comparing it to the IOS and android version and compare the performance to the previous WhatsApp we had on WP...If you want it to work as it does on IOS and Android, then go buy one of those phones!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
This app isn't going anywhere with the battery drain it causes! It kills the phone flat. Instead of tweaking the code to make app faster, this feels like the app max outs the processors!

superfox

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I wish people would stop comparing it to the IOS and android version and compare the performance to the previous WhatsApp we had on WP...If you want it to work as it does on IOS and Android, then go buy one of those phones!

Comparisons are inevitable as most of us here have switched from ios or android. We should have all the features ios and android versions have.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone noticed that Copy and Paste/Forwarding a message in Whatsapp is a mess now? You try and tap and hold on a message you want to forward or copy and it NEVER copies or forwards that. A couple above or couple below are selected instead?

tavogus

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I have Windows Phone 8X by HTC and when I downloaded whatsapp. I tried to send a message to a friend but it wasn't sending the message. After looking at my account profile, I saw that my connection state says "Not Connected". Anyone has the same issue? How can I fix this?
I don't know if this could be the problem. I had a previous 8X and had to return it to the retail store (T-Mobile) because it was re-starting too much. Unfortunately I didn't restore the phone to factory setting; all my apps that I have previously downloaded were still there. Personally I didn't care because there was not "sensitive" information in my phone, just apps that I downloaded in the phone. I got my new 8X and oh surprise, whatsapp was gone from the store. I waited like a month for whatsapp to be again in the store, and that it is up it won't let me connect :(... I don't know if it has to be due to the fact that it may be still logged in at my privous 8X, since I have the same number. I really don't know, can anyone help me?:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss