Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Plate

Kooosh

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Couple questions:

1) The indicator light on the front of the plate is not turning off after the phone is fully charged. Anyone know anything about this? I've tried a soft reset on the phone.
2) I don't see that this charger has paired with my 920 under settings -> accessories. Normal? I think I read that the stand version does, but can't find any information about whether the plate is supposed to as well.

Thanks guys.

Ekin Koc

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Couple questions:

1) The indicator light on the front of the plate is not turning off after the phone is fully charged. Anyone know anything about this? I've tried a soft reset on the phone.
2) I don't see that this charger has paired with my 920 under settings -> accessories. Normal? I think I read that the stand version does, but can't find any information about whether the plate is supposed to as well.

Thanks guys.

1) Give it some time, mine turns off a while after it hits 100%.
2) Same here, the stand version has NFC capability so I believe it's perfectly normal.

Kooosh

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. Next charge I'll leave it on there for a while after it hits 100%. We talking 15 minutes or an hour?

Ekin Koc

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. Next charge I'll leave it on there for a while after it hits 100%. We talking 15 minutes or an hour?

Maybe around 30 minutes. I think it's about the phone reporting 100% before it actually hits 100%. That way it can consistently show 100% while the charger applies trickle charging. After it goes off, if you lift your phone up and lay it back, light goes on but takes only seconds to turn off again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa