Problem with getting music off i tunes

gerbilly

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Opened the windows phone app.
It found my i tunes music folders.
I tried to download one of playlists to the phone and not one song copied.
It seems to suggest DRM protected content is excluded
it seems to be copying and quite quickly but at the end i have a long list saying something went wrong with synching and list each song could not copy.

Anyone no what the problem is, I dont think much of my music is drm protected.

JGtz

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I personally use Mediamonkey (free) to transfer my music. It does auto-sync as soon as I connect my 920. Mediamonkey should be able to recognize the Itunes purchases without DRM and add them to its library. From then, connect your Lumia and setup the sync options you want and be on your merry way. Only issue I have with it is that not all my albums with embedded album art have the album art transfer, but alas.
MediaMonkey ? Download

e24mpwr

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue (also Mac). Tried the free Lumina app from /Mark or whatever, too. Most of my music was copied into iTunes from my CD's, so shouldn't be under DRM. Any help appreciated!!

gerbilly

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I got mines done, however I had to do it by song and dragged each one from my library file (not directly from i tunes). Took about 25 mins to get nearly 200 songs on it, but it is done.

e24mpwr

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I got mines done, however I had to do it by song and dragged each one from my library file (not directly from i tunes). Took about 25 mins to get nearly 200 songs on it, but it is done.

Dragged it from the library to what? My Lumia 920 doesn't show up on the Mac desktop...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077