I keep touching "end call" with my ear!

spludy

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyway of locking the phone during a call, or moving the "end call' icon?
My mates are getting fed up with me hanging up on them all the time :eck:
Thanks

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hit the power button before putting it to your ear should help. It will turn off the screen and not rely on the proximity sensor.

kbronctjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
i just got a call and i kept touching "speaker"... i don't have any screen protector. Plus the autbrightness sometimes doesn't work :S

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
i just got a call and i kept touching "speaker"... i don't have any screen protector. Plus the autbrightness sometimes doesn't work :S

Try restarting the phone. Sometimes it's as simple as that but if you continue to have issues I would seek warranty replacement.

kbronctjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Well i just blew on it a bit and clean it and now it seems to work.
I dont know if its a software thing or bug, but when the brightness goes up because there is more ambient light, when there is less ambient light it takes a while for the brightness to go down, or sometimes it doens't and I need to set it to low then to automatic again

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
^^

Yeah it is possible it has some dust under the lens. Mine has the issue of getting dust over the FFC but the prox sensor seems to still be working. I used a can of compressed air to clean mine out every now and then.

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Well i just blew on it a bit and clean it and now it seems to work.
I dont know if its a software thing or bug, but when the brightness goes up because there is more ambient light, when there is less ambient light it takes a while for the brightness to go down, or sometimes it doens't and I need to set it to low then to automatic again

I have issues with brightness too. Sometimes it's not going up after turning the phone on. So far, it's the only problem I have. I won't exchange it just for that.

kbronctjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
let's hope it's a software glitch...
I think the low brightness should be lower. It should have more brigthness level, or a bar like in android

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs