Instagram Exclusive Coming To Nokia Lumia Phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
its nokia's APPhighlight twitter account... i dont think its a scam
uh no it is not. It is an account posing as such. They first called themselves Nokia app highlights, then they changed their name to wpapphighlights. This is not legit people.

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
people, please stop following or reading that account. It is clearly not an actual representative from any Windows Team or Nokia. The account just started tweeting 9 days ago.
Just a kid who wants followers.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Yeah, we were tipped on that last night. Luckily, we're smart enough to ignore it :wink: Seemed obviously fake to us, even the wording was off.

ps Don't read Insideris, they have no standards for posting.

Screen Shot 2012-12-17 at 12.16.03 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-17 at 12.16.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-12-17 at 12.16.03 PM.png
    52 KB · Views: 5

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
What is Instagram and how did it get so popular? To the uninitiated eye (mine) it looks like it just adds a filter to your pictures, which you then upload to Facebook so your friends can marvel at your pro photography skills. Surely there must be more to it than this...

It started as the hipsters twitter with pics and since it was iPhone only at first it was exclusive so they felt they were so cool. It finally spilled over to Android earlier this year and due to so many iPhone users already being on it, many of the Android crowd followed because it was the new in thing. And here we are today. It's popular right now so that's what people want.

zombiegrrl86

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
They could be talking about molome. I know they have been working on making the app multi platform. The android app is already available, wp8 and ios will be coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb