Moving Part Inside L920?

Radu Grama

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Anyone has a L920 that feels like it has a moving part inside of it? My L920 feels that way (but my wife's and brother in law's ones don't). I was curious if anyone experienced something similar.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I received a replacement phone from Nokia due to the freezing issue. The replacement phone definitely has something loose inside. I think it's the battery too. I'm not sure if it's related but the replacement phone also seems to vibrate quite a bit when any sound is coming out of the phone at a reasonable volume level.

Needless to say ill be keeping my original phone and sending back the replacement :/

Radu Grama

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I did not expect that many people experiencing the same issue. In my case the battery is shifting with a click at the end if I move my hand or turn the phone upside down. Nokia "care"-less is taking a swing at my intellect and trying to convince me a moving battery is "by design". I asked for a confirmation of that statement so I can tweet about it.

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone has a L920 that feels like it has a moving part inside of it? My L920 feels that way (but my wife's and brother in law's ones don't). I was curious if anyone experienced something similar.

That could be the springs of the camera. The springs move well to accord the image stabilization. :)

Radu Grama

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Its the battery loose. Get it exchanged. This is what I had. All good so far.

I'm trying to, but I'm at the 2nd replacement (1st had a bad bluetooth chip in it) and ATT tells me there are 700 people in line for a refurbished yellow L920, and Nokia tells me my device is just fine and the moving battery will not impact the device performance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes