Audio settings buggy sometimes

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes when headphones/aux plugged in I have to actually go into audio settings for the eq and Dolby headphones to actually kick in.........

SteveISU

Sep 26, 2006
Visit site
Are you thinking the DD kicks on automatically like say "Beats" does on a HTC? It doesn't. There's no way to access those controls from the music player (idiotic I know), so you have to back out and go into the main settings to play with them/activate them.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Are you thinking the DD kicks on automatically like say "Beats" does on a HTC? It doesn't. There's no way to access those controls from the music player (idiotic I know), so you have to back out and go into the main settings to play with them/activate them.
no I understand that, but even though Dolby headphones is turned on and graphic eq set,.......lets say I unplug my headphones and later plug them back in.......sometimes I have to just access the audio settings menu for the enhancements to take effect again.

Just having the headphones plugged back in should resume previous settings.

It may have something to do with being previously connected to Bluetooth phone call and switching back to music after the call is over ...... Not sure

SteveISU

Sep 26, 2006
Visit site
no I understand that, but even though Dolby headphones is turned on and graphic eq set,.......lets say I unplug my headphones and later plug them back in.......sometimes I have to just access the audio settings menu for the enhancements to take effect again.

Just having the headphones plugged back in should resume previous settings.

It may have something to do with being previously connected to Bluetooth phone call and switching back to music after the call is over ...... Not sure

Ah gotcha, not sure about that. Never noticed it but I don't take many bluetooth phone calls.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes