finally got around to call att about my problematic 920 and i was surprised...

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
the ordeal took over 45 mins. but it was done. honestly, i wasn't expecting att to accept my phone back due to the physical damage (dropped it so top left corner has a small nick. thanks coworker!). but apparently, that's ok. the only thing they seem to be adamant about was water damage. they had me open the sim tray and asked me the color of the sticker. i told them there is no sticker in the tray. the rep brushed it off and asked me if it has any sort of water damage and i replied no. i'm curious, what is the sticker? can anybody post a pic of the sim tray sticker they're speaking of?

btw, i asked if i can get a different color and it was pretty easily done. my new/refurbished 920 should arrive early next week.

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
wow, att is impressed me twice today. just received confirmation email stating that the replacement device has been processed and it should arrive thursday. i'm impressed. again...

gladesmellzgood

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
They've impressed me immensely as well with some truly great CS I received yesterday. They overnighted my replacement device with will be here tomorrow and threw in a free wireless charger for my trouble.

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
the ordeal took over 45 mins. but it was done. honestly, i wasn't expecting att to accept my phone back due to the physical damage (dropped it so top left corner has a small nick. thanks coworker!). but apparently, that's ok. the only thing they seem to be adamant about was water damage. they had me open the sim tray and asked me the color of the sticker. i told them there is no sticker in the tray. the rep brushed it off and asked me if it has any sort of water damage and i replied no. i'm curious, what is the sticker? can anybody post a pic of the sim tray sticker they're speaking of?

btw, i asked if i can get a different color and it was pretty easily done. my new/refurbished 920 should arrive early next week.

Cool!.... what color did you get? I'm guessing you went back to black.

Last edited:

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
They've impressed me immensely as well with some truly great CS I received yesterday. They overnighted my replacement device with will be here tomorrow and threw in a free wireless charger for my trouble.

now THAT'S impressive. they went above and beyond for you. who said att's cs suck??? lol...

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
Sometimes they do I think it varies greatly from rep to rep. Most of the time they try their hardest.

this.

i believe most people try to accomplish their task but the money grubbing corporate america has a way of discouraging hard working americans with ****ty pay and ****ty hours and ****ty ethics and unfair working hours. CS is THE most important aspect of any company and yet, they get the short end of stick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro