Beats Audio working right?

skaramanga

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
When I first got my 8x I played around with turning Beats on and off when connected in my car through the headphone jack, I remember there being a huge difference in power/volume when it was on compared to when off. Now it seems that turning Beats on makes very little difference to the volume at all. Has anyone else noticed this? Wonder if the portico update has affected this at all, or could my 8x be faulty?!

Green Samot

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I've found that since the update, plugging in headphones when screen is off doesn't seem to properly turn beats on (even though it says it is) Unplugging and plugging in again sorts it

KeegdnaB42

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Mine had been working fine, although I don't have portico yet. HTC did just push out an update for Beats that I downloaded about 5 minutes ago and maybe if there was an issue with portico they may have already fixed it.

3ibs

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I've had the phone for a few days now and have no idea what it does but I haven't listened to music on it yet.

jpp01uk

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
When I first got my 8x I played around with turning Beats on and off when connected in my car through the headphone jack, I remember there being a huge difference in power/volume when it was on compared to when off. Now it seems that turning Beats on makes very little difference to the volume at all. Has anyone else noticed this? Wonder if the portico update has affected this at all, or could my 8x be faulty?!

I too have noticed that it's quieter since the update. With my headphones, on volume 1 it was loud enough! Now I have to have it on 10. These are beats studio headphones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz