Nokia Maps, Nokia Music and Cinemagraph UPDATED 18/12/2012

RuleOfSines

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
OH...so like normalizing? I didn't really want that, really hoped they would release an update to have different volume levels for music + videos and just the ringtones.

Normalizing! That's the word I couldn't remember. I think that is what this is doing, though I also really want the ability to have different volume levels.

SteveISU

Sep 26, 2006
Visit site
Gotta admit, even though I no longer have my 920 I'm impressed with the updates they're releasing and how quickly they're coming.

SteveISU

Sep 26, 2006
Visit site
Can you access the EQ from the music app now or do you still have to back out and go into settings? This was a pet peeve of mine.

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Can you access the EQ from the music app now or do you still have to back out and go into settings? This was a pet peeve of mine.
You can get to the audio setting through the Nokia music app, but not the WP music app. This is not new to the update, as I just noticed this quirk while trying to figure out if I already had the update--which I had not. It is really more of a shortcut to the audio settings, but it is easier to get to...

alex2364

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For those of you that haven't been getting the update notification in the Store, have you guys waited at least 24 hours since the update? I don't think it'll notify you right away. It checks every 24 hours.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
I'm disappointed with the audio leveling feature. Basically it just boosts the volume level a ton, distorting it to ****. Ideally when doing normalization, to keep sound quality you'd want a device to lower the volume of loud tracks, rather than raise the volume of soft tracks.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I ended up turning off the audio leveling. I had a different experience, in that some of the louder tracks were made softer. In addition, it seemed to be leveling during some of the songs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon