Lumia 920 died during update.

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, you should probably try the process again, since there's a way to recover a "failed/bricked" reset, it should work just the same as update.

I don't even want to know how it died on you... I'm assuming it occurred to you, "hmm, the charge is really low... maybe I shouldn't do this now." ;)

gladesmellzgood

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, you should probably try the process again, since there's a way to recover a "failed/bricked" reset, it should work just the same as update.

I don't even want to know how it died on you... I'm assuming it occurred to you, "hmm, the charge is really low... maybe I shouldn't do this now." ;)

It was on my wireless charger all day so it should have been charged. The phone is completely nonfunctional now though. It won't turn on or anything. Any advice?

walid1111

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
try charge it the old way ..forget wireless(for now).when have a good one hour or so try wake up the phone
and do the fix with your computer again.
i had same prob..i thought battery full..then found out the wireless thing was not charging the phone.

gladesmellzgood

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
try charge it the old way ..forget wireless(for now).when have a good one hour or so try wake up the phone
and do the fix with your computer again.
i had same prob..i thought battery full..then found out the wireless thing was not charging the phone.

Thanks a lot will try that now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa