Update for windows phone 8 is out

chrgeorgeson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Nokia begins Windows Phone 8 OS update for AT&T and Rogers | Windows Phone Central

That just makes me really angry. It's ok to have to wait for a week or 2. But 2 months?! WTF.
It's understandable that you are frustrated....especially since this is the reverse of what usually happens, however I'm sure that in the new few days you'll be able to update your phone by other means. I'm just not sure if that means a update or a full wipe of the device and install the update.

Banner18

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
You have to give ATT, Nokia, and MS props. I never expected an update of the magnitude this quickly.

I have spent years on Verizon and Sprint and never saw an update like this in the first 6 months....

I understand that this hasnt been normal for ATT either, but you have to give them credit here.

Also have to give credit to MS too...I'm sure by preventing "Sense", "Motoblur", and whatever the Samsung one was called really shortens the test cycle.

Overall this is a very good start to the Support and Sustainability aspects of Windows Phone 8.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo