Portico Update Feedback

920_fan

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Guys, can someone tell me if in Messaging app even google talk can be integrated. I could easily see SMS & Facebook automatically getting integrated, but google chat is not!

Fitu Pham

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
3. Battery consumption changed, after discharge from the wireless charging plate for 24hrs the battery percentage goes from 100% to 74%

Battery usage after update is a miracle. Since my last charge with wireless charging plate after update to Portico Firmware, it surprisedly improves. You can see in the below picture, without power saving on, but NFC off, Bluetooth off, Brightness Low and turn on automatic adjustment, data connection off, super sensitive touch off, But Wifi ON. And use as I normally use it, text, phone calls, social networking, youtube sometimes, etc.
On over 2 days and 6 hours, has 10% left
deqa8uba.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

deepblue82

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
hi am new to windows phone.. can any one tell me what is portico.. advanvantages of doing it & how to do it :)

"Portico" is the codename of the latest available update for Windows Phone 8. You'll get an update notification on your phone when it is available (since portico hasn't rolled out for every phone/country yet, still in progress!).

For more Infos about "Portico" visit this Link

You can also compare your Version/build number under Settings --> Info to check if you already have it.

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Ok so after getting Portico for my L920, there's just one thing that I need to know if someone has the answer

Oh my signal bar I used to have 3G or H+ but now it just says L ... I have no clue what it means lol...and no I don't have LTE

Ivanr53

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Portico alias PR1.1 for "Unbranded = Country Variant" finally arrived in South Africa without any problems. Like the improvements.

robert jimenez

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
My feedback is Nokia is taking the proverbial. It is absolutely ridiculous that those of who had to wait longer and pay MASSIVELY more for an unbranded device should be forced to wait months for an update that is already available and finished.

Sucks ! Its a brick! Im in mexico,so here are not at&t to replace it- sadenly stop working,then, check on the net that pressing power and volume down will reset and back to normal but fail, stock and freeze- one week headache traying to fix it visiting several websites with no success! Im going to smash it with a hummer !! And back to iphone !!

kamajikaciya

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
We need more update. Not an update though. We need a whole new service pack. There's to many lack for key features. Especially closing background applications. Closing background application is a suffering.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs