Portico Update Feedback

Faragondk

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I have had some strange swinging on the battery meter. Today I thought the battery depleted way to fast, so I thought I would switch the phone off/on, the battery meter showed 51% when I turned it off. When I turned the phone on again it showed 71%. A 20% swing, I hope they will be able to get this right, never a problem before portico, and portico was supposed to fix this.

Tried it again today, a jump from 46% to 60%, nice to know I have a hidden battery reserve...

Last edited:

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I have had some strange swinging on the battery meter. Today I thought the battery depleted way to fast, so I thought I would switch the phone off/on, the battery meter showed 51% when I turned it off. When I turned the phone on again it showed 71%. A 20% swing, I hope they will be able to get this right, never a problem before portico, and portico was supposed to fix this.

Tried it again today, a jump from 46% to 60%, nice to know I have a hidden battery reserve...
Nothing strange :) I am keeping saying about it! But no one cares :)
This strange trick helps me to use phone for 2 days without charging! I restart the phone twice per day :) And always same increasing! Not always big bump, but anyway :)

cuzincurly

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
for those who manually flashed their phones, do we still get automatic software updates? I'm a bit anxious since GD2 is said to coming soon

klcow

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
for those who manually flashed their phones, do we still get automatic software updates? I'm a bit anxious since GD2 is said to coming soon

you still get future automatic software updates, I was one of many who flashed portico and then went back to pre-portico and the updates still come normally

EWermuth

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
One thing that I hope they add is the e-mail reply with document attach. So far i can only attach files to my "reply" e-mail with images, if I want to add a document (Word, Excel, ..) I have to open the MOffice and choose "share" option, but this way I won't have my "reply" list ready, I'll have to them manually one by one, which can be a trouble when you too much contacts on an e-mail thread.

Fitu Pham

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
One thing that I hope they add is the e-mail reply with document attach. So far i can only attach files to my "reply" e-mail with images, if I want to add a document (Word, Excel, ..) I have to open the MOffice and choose "share" option, but this way I won't have my "reply" list ready, I'll have to them manually one by one, which can be a trouble when you too much contacts on an e-mail thread.

Oh and I need a feature to allow me edit content on the e-mail I reply-all and forward.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

RastiscaR Wazakaka

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello !

please can someone confirm to me it my Nokia Lumia 920 bulk version no carrrier locked, OS version and firmware version are up to date?
i dont think so for the firmware.
OS version 8.0.10211.204
Firmware revision number 1232.5957.1308.0004

MErci

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans