POST UPDATE: After Resetting, Brightness High

cardinalryan

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Any time you turn the phone off, when you turn it back on, the brightness will be on high.

For instance, I have my brightness set on medium, but if I turn the phone off, then turn it back on, my brightness goes back to high. Now, if you go into the settings, it will still say medium, but it's wrong. Once you go into the settings and change it, you will notice that the brightness comes down.

All of this is with auto brightness set to OFF.

cardinalryan

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
It works fine for me. I have it on Auto/Medium.
I know that...I indicated that this only happens with auto set to "OFF". Also, there is no Auto/Medium...you either have auto on, or off. I realize that before the update, you could only set auto brightness on if "high" was selected, the fix was to make it to where you can turn auto bright on regardless of whether you are on low/med/high.

sjhippie

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I'll try that next. I'm having serious issues with my auto setting changing the brightness up and down over and over. After this update ill try your scenario.

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Cardinalryan... I'm in the same boat as you. Not on auto, normally low, when I rebooted, it was still at Low, but it was definitely on high. Clicked it, switched it to high, then back to low to get the desired effect.

Definite bug.

Konyriolina

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the some problem. Set to low and turned of auto adjust and I came back to high with a low setting after rebooting. I tried to report it to Nokia support but haven't heard anything yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb