Happy with my Lumia 920

walid1111

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
+2..me and wife...got me a black(only color we have) Unlocked rogers beast L920
really good phone..even i had a SGS 3..and my wife had an iphone5>>>>but we glad for the switch.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Curious... for those with the glossy colors, would you rather have seen those colors offered in a matte finish? I'd like the yellow but the glossy finish just looks too shiny.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Curious... for those with the glossy colors, would you rather have seen those colors offered in a matte finish? I'd like the yellow but the glossy finish just looks too shiny.

Nah, the white would look pretty dull in matte. Though if they were available at the time I bought the phone, I would've got the matte grey or black first. The white was my 3rd choice.

I wonder why Nokia chose to release some colors in glossy and some in matte, though. Seems odd.

dickturpin1976

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
have to say im one of the few thats happy also. was a little worried at 1st over battery life as it was draining to near nothing in the space of 5-6 hours, killed the battery a couple of times and give it full charges and now my battery is amazing, just over a week ago i got it. definitaley a breaking in period with these batterys. just one other small gripe, when scrolling to the very top on the homescreen it cuts off the tiles at the botom of the screen a little, i keep finding my self scrolling the homescreen up a touch as to show all the edges of the tiles on the bottom of the screen.... YES I HAVE OCD!!! lmao :)

bbqrooster

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
After the update, my Lumia 920 is even better. Great battery life and excellent camera. Now I don't need to take my Nikon DSLR around except on special trips.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Love mine too. Only major issue is the static when sounds play. Quite noticeable and I am unsure if to try for a repair. Cant work out if it is a hardware or software fault.

Aside from that, I love it. Camera is good. The design and feel of the phone is so robust.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
My HTC Desire is now my mp3 player. It feels so slow and sluggish compared to this 920. Having said that, my sound issues seem to be getting worse. May have to return it for a repair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos