First Walmart, now Amazon.

ZombifiedMIRA

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I cant seem to catch a break here. After waiting over a month for Walmart to finally get the Lumia, i decided to talk to a Nokia Care Representative. He told my that it as best to look elsewhere, specifically Amazon, so i went and ordered form amazon. They have cancelled my order twice now, even when the phone is in stock, and they don't give me a reason for it.

Has anyone else had this kind of trouble, or am i all alone on this one?

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Sv: First Walmart, now Amazon.

I can't say any thing about those store.
But I I checked online stores here in Sweden and all have long delivery times I order one and preliminary it sends 7/1 2013 so I guess they have problem delivering phones to the market.
Can't it be that they cancel orders they can't deliver in set time.

Skickat fr?n min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
We are still waiting on on phone from Walmart but are thinking about just cancelling that. Your best bet is to go to an Actual AT&T store or a Microsoft store and picking one up. My local AT&T store still has some in stock as it seems like they get first dibs on inventory. The dealer channels are only getting a small trickle of inventory.

melloyello920

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if you've checked the AT&T website, but the black / white / red ones are in stock and available. The cyan and yellow are out of stock.

good luck!

mcmikel

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I just ordered a Red Lumia 920 for my wife on the 17th and it was delivered on the 19th from Amazon wireless ($39 with no activation fee). No issues with our order from Amazon.

Michael

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99