No audio from synced music anymore

franzDanconia

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Somehow, all the music that I copy to my phone now has almost no audio. It's so low (like at volume 1), even when I turn the volume all the way up. My music files are not corrupted because I can play them from my laptop, they just don't play from the phone. other apps, like youtube, work fine on full volume, it's just the music. The only thing I have done recently is updated Nokia's release of the "Audio" app/settings. Does anyone else have a similar problem?

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Somehow, all the music that I copy to my phone now has almost no audio. It's so low (like at volume 1), even when I turn the volume all the way up. My music files are not corrupted because I can play them from my laptop, they just don't play from the phone. other apps, like youtube, work fine on full volume, it's just the music. The only thing I have done recently is updated Nokia's release of the "Audio" app/settings. Does anyone else have a similar problem?

Is sound leveling enabled? If so, you might have one song that is very low, and the phone has now adjusted all songs to that one very low volume?

LordXaero

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I had this same problem. I was listening to music while at work. Came back later to listen to music again, and my volume was low. I restarted the phone, and everything went back to normal for Nokia Music.

anon(5395037)

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Have the same problem. Sometimes my music is playing at really low volume with the audio normalizing turned off. it started after the audio / nokia music update.

franzDanconia

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I restarted..fixes itself after that. I haven't had the problem after that. But Nokia still should really roll out an update for Audio soon

Ethere

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I had this issue myself. I had to reboot the phone in order to bring it back. It happened after I viewed a Youtube video, then tried to listen to a track I had on my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss