Where is my Visual Voicemail

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I got notification that I have a voicemail. Going to it generates a message "Cannot connect to Voicemail". Then it says: call voicemail. That is not how it was before. I did not have to call it. VVM went straight to Google Voice (Left after my Android adventure). Anyone has an idea where VM has gone to?

Thanks

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I got notification that I have a voicemail. Going to it generates a message "Cannot connect to Voicemail". Then it says: call voicemail. That is not how it was before. I did not have to call it. VVM went straight to Google Voice (Left after my Android adventure). Anyone has an idea where VM has gone to?

Thanks

How it was before what/when? Did you recently upgrade and did this previously work as you described on your 920 before the update?

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
How it was before what/when? Did you recently upgrade and did this previously work as you described on your 920 before the update?
I am not getting VMs everyday, but initially my VM worked fine. I had VM player to read my VMs. BUt now, when I swape to voicemail on the of the screen it says "syncing" , then "cannot connect to Visuial voicemail", and then I have "call voicemail". I am pretty sure it happened after the update.
Ignore Google Voice part, I was mistaken about it.

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
It is a visual player to play voice mails.

can you uninstall the app and see if your regular visual voicemail works as intended? If I am not mistaken, you have a 3rd party app that reads outloud (plays) your visual voicemail, instead of the regular voice mail that comes with the phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb