Would you buy a plastic backing 8X?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, just a thought. As more custom parts come out for the 8X (in assuming soon more custom housings will cone out, different colors) Will you be willing to buy a smooth plastic backing like on the iPhone 3GS. Ima sucker for smooth white phones such as iPhone 3gs and Nokia Lumia 920 in white! Thoughts?

wazup113

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
i would have to think about it after messing around with them in stores i like the soft but i can find problems...i would love a white housing with the texture the black, gray, and cyan 920's use though because i don't think a glossing 8x would look good but i don't i dont know

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
i would have to think about it after messing around with them in stores i like the soft but i can find problems...i would love a white housing with the texture the black, gray, and cyan 920's use though because i don't think a glossing 8x would look good but i don't i dont know

What were talking about won't be sold in stores lol, it'll be a direct purchase of the unibody housing online, and you would pop the screen of of the phone and place it in the new housing. I would love a white glossy backing OMG. Might ee a problem changing the front speaker grill though :(

wazup113

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I know I might have Wireless it wrong but I understand what you mean. I was going to put a custom housing on my PSP to raise value when selling but know I'm just going to change the housing for my own enjoyment:grin:

rhill051

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I have been looking for a thread just like this, I haven't gotten the 8x yet because I wanted to wait for the red one that is available from version. But what I really wanted was the yellow color that is exclusive to AT&T but if there were even more options I think I would just go get the black one in case I can't replace the ear piece. Has anyone found sites where you can buy the housings?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss