Nokia uk 920 shocking repair CS service

treble3

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Well I bought a nokia 920 and had trouble with my SIM card it wouldn't work ,so it was sent away to nokia they then sent me a refurb unit as it couldn't be repaired ,and to my horror the refurb was in a bad state the SIM card tray was butchered and the internal speakers are terrible it sound like cackling witches ,so I sent of an email to mr elop who replied sorry etc etc my team will look into it ,I got a phone call last Friday and said I will have a conclusion by the end of the day but I never heard nothing ,and today I received my 920 back which nokia said they had repaired and to my horror it was exactly the same ,it hadn't been touched same shocking speakers to say I'm gutted is an understatement, I have come from iOS and ip5 thought I would give nokia a try so I will now I have to book it back in for the third time unbelievable and a bit shocked to be honest

alphonsohall

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I think your first mistake was to accept a repair (assuming the device was defective from new?) , you should have insisted on a brand new replacement or a refund.

Mine was faulty and tmobile told me i would receive a refurbished replacement phone to which i replied that in that case, i would cancel my contract as i was still within my 14 day trial period, they then agreed to send me a brand new replacement.

treble3

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
My 920 was 16 days old and bought payg so that was a no go for me ,can the audio be updated or are the speakers defective ,why send it back repaired but still the same doesn't make sence

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99