Will Unlocked Rogers 920 work on Koodo/Telus?

edv2009

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been back and forth in my mind for a while. Having a hard time deciding between a 920 and an ATIV S, but I think I'm gonna stay with the Nokia. I just wish it had a removable battery and SD card slot.... Anyway, if I buy a Rogers 920, will it work on Telus/Koodo? Thanks!

mv740

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm on telus, tethering work with the access point app. The app even detect Koodo apn from my telus sim card so i'm sure tethering work too on koodo because we use the same network

Dalmok

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm on telus, tethering work with the access point app. The app even detect Koodo apn from my telus sim card so i'm sure tethering work too on koodo because we use the same network

Thanks for the reply. One more question about unlocking a phone as I have never done it before. If I purchase a 920 from rogers and then unlock it for koodo will I have any issues down the road when updates are released? For example if there is an update for the 920 released can I still get the update even though I've unlocked the phone and am using it on a different network??

Noob1ee

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. One more question about unlocking a phone as I have never done it before. If I purchase a 920 from rogers and then unlock it for koodo will I have any issues down the road when updates are released? For example if there is an update for the 920 released can I still get the update even though I've unlocked the phone and am using it on a different network??

You won't have any problems with updates down the road even after the phone is unlocked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)