MetroTube issues?

IcyLumia

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing issues with this app at the moment? It's been good for me for about two weeks and today some of my subscriptions won't load and NONE of my own uploads on my account will load. Keep getting 'can't no load video in HD error please try low quality' but that does nothing either

sibrecat

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Google have altered the way YouTube works & its screwed up the app, there working on a fix
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Board Express

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Problems, too...
The strange thing is that it didn't work, after the YouTube change.
Then, yesterday afternoon, it worked.
So, I fired it up, last night, and it didn't work.
It seemed a bit random.
Sent from my Verizon HTC 8X using Board Express

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
not for me

Wonder why it was pulled from marketplace
It was not working and developer pulled it from marketplace because Google changed YouTube and screwed up pretty much all the WP YouTube apps
Now it's fixed and developer just submitted it to marketplace, should be back soon, if it still doesn't work uninstall and install the app again later

glimited

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok. but I don't see it in the marketplace. I see it on the website, but on my phone through app store etc
I never deleted the app from my phone so I got an update notification on the store's live tile which I was kind of surprised about since I've always had problems with app update notifications. As of now, it doesn't look like it's fully live on the store so that you can search for it yet.

glimited

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
can u post the code?
qrmetrotube_0_0.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss