What happened?

JordanDelapp

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I got my white Nokia lumia 920 Sunday and have had no problems out of it......until yesterday. There was an update available yesterday so I tried to update the phone. It had over 50% battery life left and I even placed the Phone on the charger tO update. When I checked on my phone it was completely dead after 10 minutes. I tried charging it but it would not come on after 3 hours of charging. I tried a hard reset and when I did the cog wheels showed up, they would spin for a minute then a frowning emoticon would pop up on my screen and nothing else would happen. What went wrong? I liked the phone alot and I am having it replaced. I would like to know what happened so I can keep it from happening again

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Can't tell you what happened but can tell you that on a couple of occasions when my phone battery died, it took a long time (as long as 3 hours) before it would come back to life. You would think that they would make it so that the phone could be used in a few minutes after being plugged in as long as it remained plugged in....pray we never have to make an emergency call during that time.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Plug it in and press the power button and volume down at the same time for 5-10 seconds
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos