Anyone else still waiting on a yellow 920?

javiwwweb

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, I've been lurking around for the past month when I decided to become a member of the Windows Phone family. These forums have maintained my sanity as I wait for my phone. So thanks everyone! One thing I've noticed that I see less and less are threads on people still waiting for their phones which makes me think am I the only one still waiting? I placed my order on 11/28 through att.com and although I received the email stating that I would have it on the 18th, I'm still waiting. I call every couple of days and depending in the CSR I get a different answer on when it will ship. Almost as if they spin a wheel and just read a date to me. I guess I really just need to vent, but I can't wait to get this phone and here I am almost a month in and still nothing. I hope I'm not the only one.

JuneMono

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
You're not the only one, I ordered a black one & yellow one from Walmart Wireless. I received the black one,but was told last week that there would be a possibility of having the yellow 920 back in stock early January 2013. I placed order on 12/1.

javiwwweb

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Ok. At least I'm not the only one. My order is stuck at "Processing" so no tracking number. I keep calling the local microsoft store every few days, but never a single yellow one. I keep hoping to hear of a next date like the 12/17 date where they came back in stock, but I havent even heard rumors of when a next shipment will happen. If anyone hears of such a date, please post! Thanks

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Sv: Anyone else still waiting on a yellow 920?

I ordered a yellow one and it with some luck will go from the dealer 7/1 2013
But I'm starting to thing they have some big problem with the factory that makes them. No dealer have any phones for sell it seams

Skickat fr?n min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

WOAHesco

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on 11/26 from walmart and have been getting the same emails as everyone else. I saw on another thread that Yellow was available on premier on ATT and decided to go for it. I ordered it 12/20 and it shipped 12/21. It got here last night, christmas eve, along with the wireless charger. its was like a christmas miracle lol.

javiwwweb

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
It's because of your comments woahesco that I've added premiere to my daily checks as well. I've been checking for the past couple of days, but alas, no such luck either.

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
The first time I tried to ordered the Yellow one (On 11/21), the order was cancelled two days later, by AT&T. Some **** to do with 'invalid tender' with the credit card..but I used that same card to order my Dad's over the phone and his came the next week.
Second time I tried to order it, it was out of stock.
Third time, I ordered it on the online Microsoft store, but they emailed me the next day and told me it was out of stock. So I *****ed at them about how they shouldn't have a damn phone available to order, if it's not even in stock. He apologized and was like blabla we'll do everything we can to get your phone.
A month later, I get the final email from them that said it won't be until after the new year, before they hear anything about inventory, so I cancelled the order.
I'll never get it..
gJAMy.png

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
still waiting on mine also, don't know if they'll ever have it in stock (international unlocked version) i wonder if there's a problem with yellow and grey...they don't have them for some reason

akroy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting here for a yellow one also ordered on the 26Th of nov, was going to order a case but I want to wait until my phone is on the way.

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Well I Will just hang in there!
I got some stuff worked out made a Hotmail mail loaded up my contacts sorted and fixed doubled posts.
Starting to go over to Bing taking of all Google "crap " I have one year free spotify premium wonder if the application work that's in application store

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Any Thing we can do to ease the transit over to WP8 from (android, iPhone or what ever we come from)

javiwwweb

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Well it finally happened, Today my order was cancelled by AT&T. I had just finished reading on another thread indicating that AT&T auto-cancels orders after 1 month and sure enough I made it to 36 days before I saw it cancel. I guess my galaxy nexus will keep on ticking for now. I will keep looking around, but I dont think i'll be joining the WP8 family any time soon.

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Well it finally happened, Today my order was cancelled by AT&T. I had just finished reading on another thread indicating that AT&T auto-cancels orders after 1 month and sure enough I made it to 36 days before I saw it cancel. I guess my galaxy nexus will keep on ticking for now. I will keep looking around, but I dont think i'll be joining the WP8 family any time soon.

That's bad well I will stick to it a few days more then I will maybe go for a 8X instead.
But if you want a 920 I'm sure it is worth waiting one have a phone some time so a month or 2 can't be a problem IMO

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

AT&T cancelled my order 2 DAYS after I ordered the yellow one, back in November. They couldn't give me an exact reason, only that it had something to do with the credit card, which I used to purchase a black one for my Dad and it went through perfectly fine.
Thanks to that cancellation, I haven't been able to find it in stock ANYWHERE.
I finally gave in this week and ordered the white one. It's coming today. le sigh

javiwwweb

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
What a turn of events! that same evening I am bumming around looking to see where I can buy a red one since it was the only other color I am remotely interested and I decide to log in to AT&T's premiere site and lo-and-behold the had yellow IN STOCK! I don't think I could have gone through that checkout process any quicker. I decided not to get too excited yet since I received the dreaded "Procesing status" but today i received my tracking number at it will be here Monday!!!!! I am so excited. There is hope people! funny thing was that the normal site showed none in stock. I can't make heads or tails of it, but at least my yellow lumia will be here soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos