creaking on top part of phone possible replacement?

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have the bendable creaking plastic on the top of my phone (the 3.5mm audio port) part that bends and cause a click noise when pressure is applied. also the top edge of the screen is wider than usual and let dust in under the front camera. many have this problem as well from what i read here.

is it possible to get nokia to replace a phone just for this? planning to drive to a nokia center tomorrow. 12 miles. dont' want to waste gas then come home with nothing.

also, the bottom part of my screen is very slightly darker than the rest of the screen. this is not noticable under normal use but when there is a uniform background, like the start up ATT logo screen where the whole screen is white, it is noticable as a wide brown band. is this a defect?

kumasokka

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I think that's just the bottom of the AT&T image for start up, I see it as well and my screen is perfect. It might be caused by the backlights, but I'm thinking it's just an optical trick. As for the creaking, your best bet is to call the Nokia store and ask them, we can give you our best guesstimates but it is ultimately their decision whether they replace it or not, so they would be the best people to ask.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99