I can't get twitter and whatsapp to work. Help.

UltraTin

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
Sorry for another post within 1 day or 2. But I really cannot figure out what to do. I got my HTC 8X from a vendor in Malaysia but my sim card is a Singaporean one. I've had troubles with apps such as twitter and youtube. For some reason, I can't connect to any twitter app at all( rowi, tweetcaster, twitter) and the twitter app shows that my windows phone Date & Time or Regional settings are wrong. And for Whatsapp, it just refuses to connect to the whatsapp servers even though on wifi. I've got suggestion to change my regional setting on my microsoft account but I'm not too sure what that means either. I've changed the region settings on my microsoft email, but it still refuses to work. Any help is appreciated.
wp_ss_20121130_0001.png
wp_ss_20121130_0002.png

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Usually when your phone dies (which is a common occurrence in WP8) you have to reset it using the 3 buttons combinations. so when you do the clock on their gets missed up and you need to reset it even if it was set on Automatic ... So please check your time, if you like to get an accurate time to use navigate to this website : Time.is - exact time, any time zone

UltraTin

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Usually when your phone dies (which is a common occurrence in WP8) you have to reset it using the 3 buttons combinations. so when you do the clock on their gets missed up and you need to reset it even if it was set on Automatic ... So please check your time, if you like to get an accurate time to use navigate to this website : Time.is - exact time, any time zone

Hello, thanks for the quick reply. I've set the date & time to be on manual and the timing is accurate, but the apps still is not working. My phone has not died in any way yet and I have not used the 3 buttons combination(I have no idea what that is as well).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium