Screenshot Upload

Jed Cutler

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Took a screenshot with my L920 lockscreen and tried uploadng it to Facebook but it won't allow me. Keeps giving me "We can't upload your picture right now". Uploading other pics work. Is there a scpedific way to upload screenshots on the L920?

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
nope sounds like a glitch. I upload screenshots to FB all the time. Same way I do it for other photos. Must have been a temporary glitch, and hopefully not a glitch in your phone.

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
For some dumb reason I am also having this same issue today on my new Lumia 920. I have been able to upload screenshots to FB a few times before today but not now. I am getting this error: "We can't upload your picture right now" and also seeing "Can't download tags right now." I was able to upload a photo from another folder. Wonder what's going on?

Earlier today I updated to the most recent version of FB Beta. I figured that was the issue so I uninstalled it, tried a soft reset, and later installed the new Facebook version 5 just updated in the store. Nothing worked. Screenshots are still failing.

Hope it's just a glitch. I'll try again tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos