Lumia 920 army is needed

YeahMon360

Banned
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I had to vote for the Galaxy SIII. I have been using my 920 since launch day, and since Jan 1, I have retired it back to the box. Windows cannot compete with Android. I am thinking about selling my 920 and going to buy the Note II to replace it.

soli2005

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Really guys? You guys need a foreign website poll to make you feel you have a superior phone? Feel superior by not having what everyone else has and standing out!

hary536

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I had to vote for the Galaxy SIII. I have been using my 920 since launch day, and since Jan 1, I have retired it back to the box. Windows cannot compete with Android. I am thinking about selling my 920 and going to buy the Note II to replace it.
That is totally subjective again.
If someone actually does a survey on non-techy people(majority public), I can guarantee it will be concluded that common public doesn't use most of the Android specific features, not that it has many such features. Same thing applies to iphone and windows phone.

Most of the people use only certain main functions and mostly all of those are found on each OS.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

TKg4l.gif

Andi_N

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
These polls are still important because some people with herd mentality takes these as reference. They go "oh this is what everyone likes, maybe this is better than that." and WP8 devices needs to be marketed in any way it can. And those numbers are substantial. So it's all good :)

Jed Cutler

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

Please sell your Lumia 920 to me cheap.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
This reminds me of the PreCentral days, when the Palm Pixi was beating the iPhone 4 and Galaxy S for "best smartphone" in a similar award vote because of forum pushes.

I remember a couple of friends coming to me and saying "What's a Palm Pixi?" :grincry:

Andi_N

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
This reminds me of the PreCentral days, when the Palm Pixi was beating the iPhone 4 and Galaxy S for "best smartphone" in a similar award vote because of forum pushes.

I remember a couple of friends coming to me and saying "What's a Palm Pixi?" :grincry:

Only thing is that the L920 actually beats the iPhone5 and SGS3 now. Market penetration of course goes to the SGS3 but L920 surpassed the ip5 in several countries. And specs-wise? you could go all scientific on this and the L920 beats these two. WP8 is legit unlike palm. If I were aware of that poll back then I would have voted for the Galaxy S and not Palm. But this time it really goes to the Lumia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05