WP8 - Unable to forward emails with attachment

KeepAustinWeird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Quick question: On my Windows Phone 8X with T-Mobile, when forwarding Yahoo emails with attachments - the attachments are getting dropped i.e. the receiver only gets the email, no attachment.
I've manually clicked the attachment to ensure the file is downloaded prior to forwarding. The weird part is that in forward compose view, attachment is seen.

Anyone else experiencing this issue or know of a way to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

Cerif27

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Quick question: On my Windows Phone 8X with T-Mobile, when forwarding Yahoo emails with attachments - the attachments are getting dropped i.e. the receiver only gets the email, no attachment.
I've manually clicked the attachment to ensure the file is downloaded prior to forwarding. The weird part is that in forward compose view, attachment is seen.

Anyone else experiencing this issue or know of a way to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

I email myself stuff all the time at work that needs to be printed. I make sure it's downloaded and it usually sends. In the weird times it doesn't send to someone else (the previous method ALWAYS works for my emails to myself) I download the file, save it to the phone (separate things) then make a new email and manually attach it. I haven't had to do that in a long while though. Downloading fully and then forwarding has worked for me for the last several months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett