Sounds only when receiving calls and SMS

Beacio_mo

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Sorry if this was posted about before but I tried searching for this issue and didn't find anything similar. Today, none of my sounds work on my phone anymore. In Settings under Ringtones, I have it checked to play a sound for reminders, key presses, locking it, camera shutter, and all other notifications, but only the ringtone and text tones work.

I have tried rebooting a couple of times but it still has the same problem.

I was thinking of bringing it to AT&T tomorrow but I have a feeling they will want to reset the phone and start fresh. If they do reset it, my understanding is everything will be saved except my Live Tiles, is that right? Or is it similar to iOS updates in which everything is saved including Live Tile locations?

Does anyone have any other ideas that I could try to fix this issue with? I am on the Portico update (previously had the reboot problem) now I'm disappointed to have this new issue.

Any help is appreciated!

Beacio_mo

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Well, I called AT&T today and they recommended I do a factory reset. I tried it and now my phone is stuck on the Gear screen after it rebooted. I may try the fix but think I am better off just getting a new one. I wouldn't want this problem to happen again when I want to sell it later for a newer model.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss