05-18-2014 09:54 AM
1,110 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    Thanks for the revert guys!
    The phone is a piece of ART!!

Actually, i did that focus and then click thing but still it was all black :(
    Will try the video continuous focus off thing.

How do i paste the link of my skydrive here? Pardon my ignorance, but i don't know the address :(

When i took the delivery, saw 2 more guys take the NL 920.
    Personally, I know one more person with NL 920 and one other whose planning to buy.

Cheers!
    Aniruddh, I too had the same problem... For really dark room setting, I'd played with all possible settings. If you are looking for the best ones, you need to put it under night mode with exposure set to +2. Then you would really have a jaw dropping experience trust me :) I don't know where this phone picks the light from. Unfortunately, it won't give this kind of performance in auto mode.

I'm still playing with the camera... Hope I get more time this weekend. I've already started doing day light and I'm getting mixed results. I shall try to compile my experiences soon...
    Aniruddh Sharma likes this.
    01-19-2013 01:29 AM
    Btw anyone tried the 'find my phone' thing? Is it available in India?
    its not available in india. It only ringes, lock and eased the phone that too if connect quickly is checked ...:(
    01-19-2013 01:32 AM
    Hi, is there anyway that while watching a video you can drag the bar to a particular position and start watching from there?I downloaded a video from whatsapp and wasn't able to do it.. Is it a bug?
    LONGPRESS, longpress the forward button. It takes the bar forward......
    01-19-2013 01:34 AM
    Hi, is there anyway that while watching a video you can drag the bar to a particular position and start watching from there?

I downloaded a video from whatsapp and wasn't able to do it.. Is it a bug?
    Well, there is no way except for pressing the skip to left or right buttons (double arrows). You cannot just use the slider bar... I've been considering as the most annoying feature on both WP 7.5 and 8 while using whatsapp and also youtube (how lame?)... Not to mention Nokia Music player... I hope they change this soon. Is it such a difficult thing to do for Microsoft? I know I can use the double headed arrow, but some times if I don't press properly it jumps to the next song which is even more annoying.
    01-19-2013 01:37 AM
    its not available in india. It only ringes, lock and eased the phone that too if connect quickly is checked ...:(
    It's really a shame. Why isn't this services available in India? Is there any other way i can keep track of my phone's location?
    01-19-2013 01:39 AM
    It's really a shame. Why isn't this services available in India? Is there any other way i can keep track of my phone's location?
    aaaa, i guess no, find it. Maybe, any app u find. But most probably no coz it needs for the app to run in background and wp do not support it, or better say do not allow it.
    01-19-2013 01:43 AM
    It works for India but I registered my country as US at the time of windows live ID registration. I am using samsung focus now and it works like charm
    01-19-2013 01:44 AM
    So no one has any Idea where YELLOW Lumia 920 is available in Mumbai ?
    01-19-2013 01:45 AM
    the battery for me much stable in UK rom i may get 1 and half days without charge in indian ROM iam getting only 1 days

thinking to back to UK rom
    Yajur, can you enable LTE while using UK rom? I know in Indian rom the max data speed selection is limited to 3g... Is LTE option give under UK rom? One of my friend is moving to UK for a year or so.. Right now L920 is cheaper in India for contact free. So he wants to buy here and use it in UK and bring it back once he returns. The issue we were talking is whether he can install the UK rom and use the 4G network over there? Do you have any idea on this and give us your insights...
    01-19-2013 01:47 AM
    btw, it may depend on service provider. I use bsnl and finding exact location never worked for me......Why not u try urself?
    01-19-2013 01:48 AM
    It works for India but I registered my country as US at the time of windows live ID registration. I am using samsung focus now and it works like charm
    I've already set my location as India. Is there anyway i can change it now ? Just curious.
    01-19-2013 01:48 AM
    So no one has any Idea where YELLOW Lumia 920 is available in Mumbai ?
    check with mbile store ..
    HUnaid is planning to buy ...
    they said it'll take 3 days from the date of bookin
    creature4life likes this.
    01-19-2013 01:49 AM
    it works for me. I can see my phone's location.
    01-19-2013 01:49 AM
    Hi, is there anyway that while watching a video you can drag the bar to a particular position and start watching from there?

I downloaded a video from whatsapp and wasn't able to do it.. Is it a bug?

how were u able to view it ?
    i mean does it show to u in Music + videos ...

or u have to go whatsapp and then play it ?
    01-19-2013 01:50 AM
    is there any way to hard resetthe phone ?
    01-19-2013 01:53 AM
    btw, it may depend on service provider. I use bsnl and finding exact location never worked for me......Why not u try urself?
    I'm using Airtel and it has no issues in locating my current position. I just wanted to know if i can locate my phone in case i lose it, just like the one on apple devices where you can track your device just by logging in on the Apple's find my phone webpage.
    01-19-2013 01:53 AM
    setting- about- reset phone case solved
    01-19-2013 01:55 AM
    it works for me. I can see my phone's location.
    How? Can you give me the link of the webpage?
    I just found this on Windows phone website.
    "Find My Phone. The ability to locate your phone on a map isn't available in the following countries/regions: Argentina, China, India, Korea, Peru, and Turkey."
    Did you set your country as India while creating your windows ID ?
    01-19-2013 01:57 AM
    I'm using Airtel and it has no issues in locating my current position. I just wanted to know if i can locate my phone in case i lose it, just like the one on apple devices where you can track your device just by logging in on the Apple's find my phone webpage.
    ya, its similar to that service. Login ur live id, find ur phone.....
    01-19-2013 01:57 AM
    Hold the Volume down + Lock + Camera button for about 10 seconds.
    01-19-2013 01:59 AM
    ya, its similar to that service. Login ur live id, find ur phone.....
    I tried doing that. Nothing happens. The same page just refreshes again. Even on my lumia, there's no option to turn on or off the find my phone feature.
    01-19-2013 02:01 AM
    Is your bookmyshow and espncricinfo app working fine???

For me it doesn't go beyond the loading page for bookmyshow.. and it doesnt load any matches (first page) for espncricinfo.. o

Why are these apps so buggy.. infact this morning WhatsApp wasn't giving any notifications to me.. and when I opened WhatsApp it was showing new messages from 3 of my friends....

Super unhappy for such apps ruining my WP8 experience... :-(
    01-19-2013 02:02 AM
    I tried doing that. Nothing happens. The same page just refreshes again. Even on my lumia, there's no option to turn on or off the find my phone feature.
    i hv the same problem. Dont know whats the reason...
    01-19-2013 02:03 AM
    i hv the same problem. Dont know whats the reason...
    I just found this on Windows phone website.
    "Find My Phone. The ability to locate your phone on a map isn't available in the following countries/regions: Argentina, China, India, Korea, Peru, and Turkey."

Hope they make it available in India as well in future updates.
    01-19-2013 02:06 AM
    I just found this on Windows phone website."Find My Phone. The ability to locate your phone on a map isn't available in the following countries/regions: Argentina, China, India, Korea, Peru, and Turkey."Hope they make it available in India as well in future updates.
    thank god inhone ab clear to kia.Pahle wp india fb se poochne par kahte the its available.Ya we really need this. Btw, does this similar service by apple really works with iphone?
    01-19-2013 02:09 AM
1,110 ... 1920212223 ...