Watch the June 24Windows 11 event right here

05-18-2014 09:54 AM
1,110 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    Anyone facing problems downloading latest hindi songs?
    I tried 2 songs from ABCD and papa ki maruti, it downloads but do not save in memory, while i downloaded some bit old songs (Shine Ya Light and Shukriya zindagi) and they downloaded successfully. I was downloading over wifi.
    i would not prefer to download from mobile as the bitrate is very less when downloaded in mobile, nokia has to make a option to download original bitrate from phone as well..
    download Nokia Music player(desktop),download the song and copy to phone as this gives the original bitrate...
    01-23-2013 10:05 AM
    i would not prefer to download from mobile as the bitrate is very less when downloaded in mobile, nokia has to make a option to download original bitrate from phone as well..
    download Nokia Music player(desktop),download the song and copy to phone as this gives the original bitrate...
    i know that but due to some reason i cant download on my pc.
    And BTW, can we please stick to solve the problem we are facing?
    01-23-2013 10:19 AM
    well give it some time, their servers must be overloaded...
    i remember this happened once
    01-23-2013 10:22 AM
    Anyone know how do we include our friends when we "check-in" on facebook. I can check in myself but unable to tag my friends along with me.
    I do not have any FB app installed and preferably don't want to install one.

Also, has anyone used the Lumia with Bluetooth headsets? I have BH 110 from Nokia which works fine with my BB. But my Lumia does not even detect the headset!!
    01-23-2013 10:34 AM
    well give it some time, their servers must be overloaded... i remember this happened once
    what? The song downloaded, attemt to save in music library but fails. What server has to do with it?
    01-23-2013 10:50 AM
    Anyone know how do we include our friends when we "check-in" on facebook. I can check in myself but unable to tag my friends along with me.I do not have any FB app installed and preferably don't want to install one.Also, has anyone used the Lumia with Bluetooth headsets? I have BH 110 from Nokia which works fine with my BB. But my Lumia does not even detect the headset!!
    u cant tag people anywhere except in pics. Yeh, i tried bt headset, it works.
    01-23-2013 11:01 AM
    Anyone here found accessories for the 920 (online or offline shops)? The ones on flipkart seem to be "coming soon". I'm looking for a cover (colored, since mine's black) or a kind of pouch.
    yeah..i am also searching for that..found a case in flipkart i think it's amazer's but it doesn't look that much great..still waiting..
    if u are aware of shopping on ebay( i mean net banking). then check once..i found some on ebay..
    01-23-2013 11:25 AM
    Anyone facing problems downloading latest hindi songs?
    I tried 2 songs from ABCD and papa ki maruti, it downloads but do not save in memory, while i downloaded some bit old songs (Shine Ya Light and Shukriya zindagi) and they downloaded successfully. I was downloading over wifi.
    DO you mean to say they don't show up in phone's storage area, for you to see it on PC? I guess it is as intended so that you don't copy it to PC and listen on any other device other than the Nokia device.
    01-23-2013 12:33 PM
    DO you mean to say they don't show up in phone's storage area, for you to see it on PC? I guess it is as intended so that you don't copy it to PC and listen on any other device other than the Nokia device.
    No, you got that wrong.
    I was saying, in Nokia Music app, when i downloaded latest songs, it starts downloading. After it downloaded 100% , it attempt to save it in music library, but fails and says 'Not Saved' . Dont know what the heck is the problem with only latest songs. Other songs are coming straight, no problem......
    01-23-2013 09:48 PM
    Is there anybody who bought a Lumia 920 from ezone online ?
    If yes, just want to know .. is it the Indian version and how is it working & all ?
    01-23-2013 11:53 PM
    just got a msg from Nokia Priority @ St. Marks road, Bangalore.. NL 920 and NL 820 stocks available in Yellow, Red, Black and White colors.

if any one is waiting for one, then go get it :)
    01-24-2013 02:32 AM
    Hey prathap.. Is it the 'Global Access' store on St. Marks road?
    01-24-2013 04:44 AM
    Hi prathap, do you've any contact details of that store ?
    01-24-2013 04:59 AM
    Ya.. it is global access
    01-24-2013 06:03 AM
    I just laminated my lumia 920s back to save it from micro scratches. Will it void the warranty? Because that film was custom made and installed by local shop
    01-24-2013 07:42 AM
    I just laminated my lumia 920s back to save it from micro scratches. Will it void the warranty? Because that film was custom made and installed by local shop
    lol, no......
    This much freedom is there.... Haha
    01-24-2013 10:27 AM
    just got a msg from Nokia Priority @ St. Marks road, Bangalore.. NL 920 and NL 820 stocks available in Yellow, Red, Black and White colors.

if any one is waiting for one, then go get it :)

He called me before sending this message out ... quoted 40K says nokia asked him to quote the price!!!
    01-24-2013 01:51 PM
    He called me before sending this message out ... quoted 40K says nokia asked him to quote the price!!!
    Is it the Spice Hotspot you guys talking about? Global access is re-branded to spice hotspot it seems.
    I called them up yesterday. They said they have only black ones in stock.
    01-25-2013 01:59 AM
    my latest post on my blog,
    my rxn to lumia 920, hardware walkover. Link- Nokia Lumia 920 and 820- First Reaction, Pics, and My views on Windows Phone 8 (Part 2) Mobi Halo
    01-25-2013 05:09 AM
    Hi All,

Been sometime I haven't been following this thread.

Maybe I am repeating my question, I would appreciate if you can repeat the answer as well

Is there any good app to track mobile data usage.. preferably with a live tile. I searched for data sense and nokia counters in the app store but no luck ... can someone provide a link to a good app for this purpose...
    01-26-2013 01:13 AM
    Hey guys... just bought the black 920 for 35K in Mumbai...All guys waiting for yellow in Mumbai please rethink coz I don't think its coming any time soon also do a hands on demo of the yellow coz I changed my mind after using the yellow demo piece...It seemed too flashy..

Had a ques for guys who have purchased the phone and aware about the Airtel 3G bundle offered...

At the time of purchase I wasn't aware that airtel is offering free 3G for 3 months and I inserted my vodafone sim card. I was thinking of porting my number to airtel just to use the free 3G bundle offered lol but Im not sure if I will get the 3G bundle now as I have already used a vodafone sim on the phone
    Can someone please confirm if I will be able to get the bundle if I insert an airtel sim? Also no one in my family has an airtel sim sooo I cant try out...

Also is there any other way to purchase apps from the marketplace??? being a student I don't have a credit card and my debit card wont work! Microsoft you need to add more payment options as everyone in India don't own a credit card and my dad wont give me his!!! n my wall charger died a day after purchase :| btw is this thread dead????
    Last edited by danish319; 01-26-2013 at 01:47 AM.
    01-26-2013 01:33 AM
    Is there any good app to track mobile data usage.. preferably with a live tile. I searched for data sense and nokia counters in the app store but no luck ... can someone provide a link to a good app for this purpose...
    I allso need one, i thought we get Data sense out of the box but not, i find the Nokia Counters app but it is not for WP8, i hope it update soon to WP8...
    01-26-2013 01:47 AM
    Hey guys... just bought the black 920 for 35K in Mumbai...All guys waiting for yellow in Mumbai please rethink coz I don't think its coming any time soon also do a hands on demo of the yellow coz I changed my mind after using the yellow demo piece...It seemed too flashy..

Had a ques for guys who have purchased the phone and aware about the Airtel 3G bundle offered...

At the time of purchase I wasn't aware that airtel is offering free 3G for 3 months and I inserted my vodafone sim card. I was thinking of porting my number to airtel just to use the free 3G bundle offered http://discussions.i.lithium.com/i/s...miley-wink.gif lol but Im not sure if I will get the 3G bundle now as I have already used a vodafone sim on the phone http://discussions.i.lithium.com/i/s...ndifferent.gif
    Can someone please confirm if I will be able to get the bundle if I insert an airtel sim? Also no one in my family has an airtel sim sooo I cant try out...

Also is there any other way to purchase apps from the marketplace??? being a student I don't have a credit card and my debit card wont work! Microsoft you need to add more payment options as everyone in India don't own a credit card and my dad wont give me his!!! n my wall charger died a day after purchase :| btw is this thread dead????
    haha, no u will not get the pack now, u should hv inserted airtel sim first to get the pack. I am sure coz it happened to me when i purchased 610.
    no this thread will never dead ...
    01-26-2013 02:40 AM
    haha, no u will not get the pack now, u should hv inserted airtel sim first to get the pack. I am sure coz it happened to me when i purchased 610.
    You sure about it??? The npd didn't tell me a thing abt airtel offering 3G! DAMMM :(
    What abt any another way to purchase from the marketplace as I dont have a cc...
    01-26-2013 02:49 AM
    This is not true. They have nothing to do with which other SIM card you insert except Airtel. You can always insert Airtel SIM anytime and you will get that offer activated in 72 hours. Remember that offer is applicable on first Airtel SIM (irrespective of whether its old or new or whether any other SIM was inserted before or not)
    I am telling you from my experience with data offers on L710 and 800.
    01-26-2013 04:23 AM
1,110 ... 2526272829 ...