Indian 920 corner

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Experienced my first freeze today. I was on a phone call and I got a call wait beep. I just took off my ears to see who is waiting and my screen went like old TV with no signal (all pixells in RGB) I was still able to continue my phone call. After the call ended the screen didn't come back to normal. I tried using camera, it was working (based on the sounds when you press the camera button). I'd to soft reset my phone... Still couldn't figure out the reason. Let me know if any one else notices the same issue...

i neve faced this issue only thing is battery life is problem for some day it works cool some day it drains faster

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Battery draining way too quickly for me.. 3 hours is the max its holding :( i will have to go to nokia people .. This is bad .. No apps in background..location turned off.. High sensitivity turned off.. Brightness low.. Connection to xbox off... Email sync changed to manual.........stilll :(

what network u useing ? now i have used micro sim(BSNL) which i used iPhone had lot of battery issue and today i changed to nano (vodofone) sim feeling that battery was ok

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Most annoying feature... I cannot post on this forum with Lumia 920. As soon as I hit reply button, the virtual keyboard pops up and then disappears. Seems like it's a IE 10 issue... but really pissed off again. I was able to do that with my Lumia 800, now it seems that I have to download WP central app to post it from my L 920...

Padmasali

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

Above video of Nokia Lumia 920 Review, is the one of the best Lumia 920 video review ever i find on net... This videos teach a lesson to those who don't know how to record a phone review... This video made by uoobe.com... if you want know all about Lumia 920 than you must watch this video review... This is not Ad. this is my part of show appreciation to those who made this video...

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
what is wifi direct?Wifi hotspot is nothing else but another name of internet sharing via wifi. This term is mainly used for a place where internet is shared with mass, like hotspot at mcd, cafe coffee, etc.Dont know about wp8, but there is no way to change bt name of phone in wp7.8. Chk if there is any advanced option given in bt menu. Btw u can change name of phone on the device its paired with. Its really bad if they didnt given this option.

In Android, one can send data to other phones using WiFi. Its very fast so good for bigger files.
Any idea how do i change the name of the phone? Also, for some reason my NL 920 is not discovering my BT Headset which were working fine with my BB. I have already used bluetooth to share files on NL 920 but the headset is not even detected :(

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
what network u useing ? now i have used micro sim(BSNL) which i used iPhone had lot of battery issue and today i changed to nano (vodofone) sim feeling that battery was ok

I think my battery is doing fine (touch wood). With heavy it lasts for 10-12 hours.
But i installed skype yesterday only so lets see what happens now.

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 920 Review And Comparison - YouTube

Above video of Nokia Lumia 920 Review, is the one of the best Lumia 920 video review ever i find on net... This videos teach a lesson to those who don't know how to record a phone review... This video made by uoobe.com... if you want know all about Lumia 920 than you must watch this video review... This is not Ad. this is my part of show appreciation to those who made this video...

Is it only me or in the display test (viewing angles, colors, contrast etc) NL 920 feels smoked by the other two? I know SAMOLED has saturation thing but iPhone?!!???!!

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
In Android, one can send data to other phones using WiFi. Its very fast so good for bigger files.Any idea how do i change the name of the phone? Also, for some reason my NL 920 is not discovering my BT Headset which were working fine with my BB. I have already used bluetooth to share files on NL 920 but the headset is not even detected :(
i guess the guy told abt changing phone name by connecting it to pc and then rename is right. Try it. And i am totally clueless about wifi direct. I know that such feature exist but not sure about wp. BTW, i hv seen some apps which promises data share via wifi but didnt used them as i dont hv wifi network at home.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
have you installed skype?last night, i took a photo of the sky.. Please keep in mind, staying in bangalore and in winter you can't see too many stars so focused it on orion constellation, first one with without 2 seconds exposure and setting in night mode, the second one is with 2 seconds. I have reduced the image size and reduced the quality to upload here other than that untouched.View attachment 27224View attachment 27225
amazing!

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Have you installed Skype?

Last night, I took a photo of the sky.. please keep in mind, staying in Bangalore and in winter you can't see too many stars so focused it on Orion Constellation, first one with without 2 seconds exposure and setting in night mode, the second one is with 2 seconds. I have reduced the image size and reduced the quality to upload here other than that untouched.
View attachment 27224View attachment 27225

NO ... i unistalled it 3 days back when all were sceptical about it being the battery killer ..

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
this is second time today ..

my phone battery is completely dead ..
when i putting it on charge and trying to turn it on .. it doesn't switch on ..
all i can see is battery signal on the screen with charging symbol on it ..

today morning it took 3 hours when it turned on and charged only 15%
YES ONLY 15%
after it got switched on the result was better ..

now again i m trying to charge but the same screen is there and its not switching on .
tried soft reset .. connecting it to laptop
removing the charger and what not

can anyone help ?

going to visit nokia care centre tomorrow or day after ... till then i need assistance ! :(

creature4life

Banned
Jan 18, 2013
Visit site

YES ONLY 15%

now again i m trying to charge but the same screen is there and its not switching on .

can anyone help ?

going to visit nokia care centre tomorrow or day after ... till then i need assistance ! :(
dafuq bro, seems like your device is indeed faulty.. get it replaced...

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Try charging from wall not laptop. It takes 5-10 minutes to turn on when completely dead from wall . From laptop I once waited half an hour but it didnt turn on.

YES ONLY 15%

can anyone help ?

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Try charging from wall not laptop. It takes 5-10 minutes to turn on when completely dead from wall . From laptop I once waited half an hour but it didnt turn on.

YES ONLY 15%

can anyone help ?

DarthVeda

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
what is 2 second exposure ? Never heard of anything like 2 second Exposure lol

the longer you expose the lens to light the more it captures.. but you have to have steady hands else the image will get blurred. with 2 seconds (max. allowed) you will get the best night shot. To do goto photo settings.. exposure value choose 2 from the default value.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786