05-18-2014 09:54 AM
1,110 ... 2728293031 ...
tools
    May be your card is expired as mention in pic... or you not enter the correct month and year of the card...
    The card hasn't expired....I purchased stuff some days back. I'm sure I entered the correct month n date also deleted n re-entered everything again. My friend has the same error...
    Last edited by danish319; 01-28-2013 at 08:23 AM.
    01-28-2013 07:31 AM
    May be if windows store is down you try some time later or soft reset your phone... for me it works, i using visa credit card...

The card hasn't expired....I purchased stuff some days back. I'm sure I entered the correct month n date also deleted n re-entered everything again. My friend has the same error...
    01-28-2013 09:40 AM
    May be if windows store is down you try some time later or soft reset your phone... for me it works, i using visa credit card...
    Thats coz you are using a credit card. If you goto the wp8 marketplace via pc you dont have a debit card option...So I guess debit card isn't supported :|
    01-28-2013 10:22 AM
    Thats coz you are using a credit card. If you goto the wp8 marketplace via pc you dont have a debit card option...So I guess debit card isn't supported :|
    maybe only few bank debit cards r supported. I tried with bob vira debit card , didnt worked. But a guy above said he used icici and hdfc and they worked.
    01-28-2013 10:31 AM
    I used corporation bank debit card today to purchase few apps n games n th processing was successful. Yes, on th site, although it clearly states credit card, debit cards work too. Infact, on th phns marketplace, when u try to purchase an app or game, it shows u th following two payment options - 1. Microsoft acct (im not sure of this), 2. Credit or debit card. I guess few debit cards work, like corporation bank's did fr me today. Unless someone faces a problem with their respective bank's debit card, we cant b sure which banks cards re accepted or not.
    01-28-2013 10:47 AM
    Sheesh, it boggles my mind how people who can afford a 37k phone don't have credit cards...

Anyway. https://prepaid.onlinesbi.com/giftcard.html - may be of help here.
    01-28-2013 10:49 AM
    maybe only few bank debit cards r supported. I tried with bob vira debit card , didnt worked. But a guy above said he used icici and hdfc and they worked.
    Does your debit card say Visa Electron or just Visa (with the hologram)? The Electron cards won't work online, but most Visa cards will. The same logic applies for Maestro & MasterCard.
    01-28-2013 11:15 AM
    At first everything goes right...I put my cvv, password n my bank deducts 2rs for Microsoft n I get a sms from my bank stating 2rs is deducted...Then I have to click on buy again when I do that and enter password after a min or so I get this error.... http://i45.tinypic.com/2s7gimf.png

My debit card works fine when I purchase stuff from other sites... don't know whats the prob :(
    I can not figure out where the thing is going wrong. My both debit cards work just fine. They deduct 2 Rs initially to test gateway connection and then deduct app/game amount when gateway is working. After 2-3 days, they refund that 2 Rs.
    This is what happens with both of my ICICI and HDFC (both Visa) debit cards. Since 2 Rs are successfully getting deducted from your account, your card is surely working fine with MS. There could be temporary issue while processing next request. Try again after some time. Also try purchasing app/games directly from windowsphone.com and see if it works.
    01-28-2013 12:17 PM
    Sheesh, it boggles my mind how people who can afford a 37k phone don't have credit cards...

Anyway. https://prepaid.onlinesbi.com/giftcard.html - may be of help here.
    How do you expect a student who has no source of income to own a credit card?? n my dad isn't lending me his...
    iamSherlocked likes this.
    01-28-2013 12:17 PM
    Hi,

Has anyone used Nokia Ringtone Maker App, I am facing an issue. After I open the app and choose a song and a select the duration and then save it.. it seems its not getting saved. The 5 dots on top just keep on moving and the new ringtones never show up in the settings>ringtones+sounds section.

Am I missing something here. Please help me, I am stuck with inbuilt ringtones :-(
    01-28-2013 01:35 PM
    Ringtone maker is not working well on wp8 may be update will come soon to fix it.
    Sent from my RM-821_im_india_443 using Board Express
    01-28-2013 03:58 PM
    Hi,

Has anyone used Nokia Ringtone Maker App, I am facing an issue. After I open the app and choose a song and a select the duration and then save it.. it seems its not getting saved. The 5 dots on top just keep on moving and the new ringtones never show up in the settings>ringtones+sounds section.

Am I missing something here. Please help me, I am stuck with inbuilt ringtones :-(
    u must hv downloaded wp7 version. Go to http://betalabs.nokia.com, login and download beta version for wp8 from there.
    Case Solved...
    01-28-2013 10:08 PM
    I can verify that Karnataka bank debit cards are working.
    01-28-2013 11:50 PM
    Guys Guys........ people who say that their Debit cards work for Online Purchases in Marketplace, let me tell you this, your bank has created a Virtual Credit Card (VCC) account from your debit card, that means your Debit Cad will work as a Credit card. This is the reason why your Debit Card worked. Hasen't anyone read about this ? No one knows ? Currently only HDFC, Kotak and ICICI banks offer VCC.
    Here is something to get started with...

What is a Virtual Credit Card(VCC) and How to Get it.

How to Get a Virtual Credit Card from SBI, ICICI, HDFC and Kotak Mahindra?
    iamSherlocked likes this.
    01-29-2013 03:05 AM
    alright guys, my work is complete, i hv written all parts of my encounter with Nokia Lumias. Go to my Blog to read all 3 Http://Mobihalo.wordpress.com
    and give your comments. The part 3 is MUST READ!!! enjoy :)
    01-29-2013 03:10 AM
    Guys Guys........ people who say that their Debit cards work for Online Purchases in Marketplace, let me tell you this, your bank has created a Virtual Credit Card (VCC) account from your debit card, that means your Debit Cad will work as a Credit card. This is the reason why your Debit Card worked. Hasen't anyone read about this ? No one knows ? Currently only HDFC, Kotak and ICICI banks offer VCC.

My Karnataka Bank Debit card worked just fine. =|
    01-29-2013 03:14 AM
    My Karnataka Bank Debit card worked just fine. =|
    yeh, that is because your Bank has created a VCC of your DC !
    01-29-2013 06:54 AM
    Anyone else have problem with WhatsApp in WP8 ?
    My Lumia 920 does not open anyone's Profile at all, it just keeps on loading.... When I go in "all" option in WhatsApp, & select any Contact, it just keeps on Loading, nothing opens, no matter which contact I have, saved in my Phone or not.. Nothing shows up, just Blank Screen & Loading Dots..

Also, Does your Keyboard have a "+" in it ?
    My Lumia 920's Keyboard does not have this Button wtf ?

wp_ss_20130129_0001.png
    wp_ss_20130129_0002.png
    01-29-2013 07:17 AM
    You don't have to switch to night mode to get excellent low light shots...i have never switched and yet get excellent photos..
    01-29-2013 08:50 AM
    How do I take Pictures like this guy did with his Lumia 920 ?
    I tried every settings combination possible on the Phone, but the picture is still PITCH BLACK ONLY... Can anyone help ? Is my Lumia 920 defective & do I need to get it replaced ? Please help, dont tell me try any settings because I can swear to you, I've double checked & Tried each settings & each combination possible.. I want to take photos like this guy did :

01-29-2013 08:58 AM
    How do I take Pictures like this guy did with his Lumia 920 ?
    I tried every settings combination possible on the Phone, but the picture is still PITCH BLACK ONLY... Can anyone help ? Is my Lumia 920 defective & do I need to get it replaced ? Please help, dont tell me try any settings because I can swear to you, I've double checked & Tried each settings & each combination possible.. I want to take photos like this guy did :

the room was not that dark as it appears to be in video. It was only his video camera's fault that cant take good video in low light.
    THE ROOM WAS FAIRLY LIGHT TO TAKE GOOD PICS ON 920 BUT NOT PITCH DARK.
    And if u wanna test its camera, ask your bro to bring his i5 and take pics in low light on same settings on both....
    01-29-2013 09:50 AM
    Ultimate camera setting to take pics in extreme low light (not pitch dark).
    Scene- Night
    ISO- 800
    Exposure value- +2
    Focus mode- Macro
    Contrast- Min
    Rest- auto.
    The pic will come a bit less colorful . You can set contrast to normal if you want some colors.....
    01-29-2013 09:57 AM
    Can Anyone find Skyfall sung by adele in Nokia Music? I can't wtf?

Last edited by yourfriend4life; 01-29-2013 at 12:07 PM.
    01-29-2013 11:09 AM

Virtual Credit Card is totally different from normal credit and debit card. It is a conceptual thing and not a physical. Anyone with ICICI, HDFC, Kotak can create Virtual credit card but it has nothing to do with debit card linked with that account or thing like that. As it doesn't exist physically, bank can not give it. Instead, user creates it virtually on bank website and once used successfully for one time, it expires. You can create another for subsequent uses and so on... but it is a different concept than you thought.

What I mean is anyone successfully using debit card on credit card gateway doesn't mean he is virtually using credit card, in fact its a debit card use with money deducting instantly. Those not supported cards might be older or their bank hasn't upgraded service with latest technologies from fund transferring providers like Visa, MasterCard etc.
    01-29-2013 12:29 PM
    Does Anyone know how to make the Phone Sync Messaging/Email/WhatsApp, etc on every Hourly basis ?
    What I mean to say is after activating Battery Saver, we have to manually open each to Sync, rather than that, to save Battery, is there any option to Sync on Hourly Basis so that Battery & Data Consumption is low ? I cannot find such option in my WP8, its there in my Windows 8 Pro in my PC, but where in the WP8 ?
    01-29-2013 10:37 PM
1,110 ... 2728293031 ...