Indian 920 corner

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
So the launch party ended.
Time for some amazing Facts,
1.5M SONGS are dwnloded everyday from Nokia Music store. Ie 8M every month. Thats huge. KILL PIRACY!

Nokia maps API are now will be given to 3rd party developers, that means you can now share your position on whatsapp which will shown in Nokia Maps, instead of Google maps, possibly.

Nokia India showcased OIS in event by flying a small copter with 920 and maybe s3 attatched to it.

920 is bundled with airtel 2gb 3g data for 3 mnts and 820 with vodafone 2gb for 3mnts.

300 apps are added daily in wp store.

1 of every 3 phone sold in India will be a smartphone in 2013.

Wp store now has top 48 apps out of 50 from apple store.

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
No accessories launched in India yet, even if you want to buy, YOU CAN'T as only the phone (Device) has been launched & will be available from Tomorrow 11th January, 2013. Its accessories are yet to be launched... Darn it :(
Can't even buy Online as online shops say it will be delievered within 7 working days which are too much. I'd rather go into Retail Shop & but it ON SPOT tomorrow on the day of launch !

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

agazza

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The lumia 920 has been the best selling device in sweden since the launch and the price is still 45 377, so i don?t really know why you think its to pricey?

How much for the inferior iphone 5? The lumia camera is insane compared to the iphone, so is the screen wich not only has great brightness, it works with anything.

Someone will have to buy this and ship it to me later this year :) I think your modell has more 4g bands to for better reception

nileshdd

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Saholic.com started out with 3 days shipping, now its up to 6 days in just 4 hours. Good to see the demand.

Are they a trusted site? Haven't bought anything from them yet.
I just checked with NPD on JM road. He is saying phone will launch tomorrow and the price is not out yet!!:D

Nokia Indiatimes shop selling at 38199. I hope NPD sells at around 36.5-37.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb