Amazon Prime Day dealsare live right now

05-18-2014 09:54 AM
1,110 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    Does Anyone know how to make the Phone Sync Messaging/Email/WhatsApp, etc on every Hourly basis ?
    What I mean to say is after activating Battery Saver, we have to manually open each to Sync, rather than that, to save Battery, is there any option to Sync on Hourly Basis so that Battery & Data Consumption is low ? I cannot find such option in my WP8, its there in my Windows 8 Pro in my PC, but where in the WP8 ?
    go to settiings-> Email+Accounts, tap the account u wanna change settings of, there is option to change sync timing- As item reach/15min/30min/1hr. choose whatever u like.
    Case Solved...
    01-30-2013 04:34 AM
    @iamsherlocked Can confirm that the first airtel sim used on a 920 will get the free 2GB 3G data pack for 3months....Using it now! Also is it possible to use other options like airtel money etc to purchase apps from the marketplace? My card doesn't work with itunes and google play....So the problem is my card or these stores don't accept debit card....
    Last edited by danish319; 01-30-2013 at 07:02 AM.
    01-30-2013 05:50 AM
    @iamsherlocked Can confirm that the first airtel sim used on a 920 will get the free 2GB 3G data pack for 3months....Using it now! Also is there a way to use other options like airtel money etc to purchase apps from the marketplace?
    were you able to take Lowlight image like that guy in the youtube video ?
    Also were you able to buy with your DB >? I'd like to contact you in person brah.. !
    01-30-2013 07:03 AM
    were you able to take Lowlight image like that guy in the youtube video ?
    Also were you able to buy with your DB >? I'd like to contact you in person brah.. !
    Like someone mentioned the room wasn't pitch dark in the video...had a light source which wasn't visible to us. I think we are overestimating the capability of the phone.. indeed it takes good low light images but there is a limit to what it can do. Yaar nahi chalta yeh sada hua bank ka debit card! The service of BOI is pathetic! They say take a screenshot of the error,mail it n we'll look into your problem...god know when these a****** will revert...

Any one who has purchased an app using debit card??? If yes please tell me the banks name..
    01-30-2013 07:16 AM
    How do you expect a student who has no source of income to own a credit card?? n my dad isn't lending me his...
    If daddy can give you ~37K for a smartphone, seems that he could set you up with an add-on CC?
    01-30-2013 08:52 AM
    I shouldn't get my expectations too high! got the phone after a lot of pleading. btw these comments are not helping me. If you have a real solution please post it, if not just stfu n mind you business. :)
    Read the whole post. Add-on CC being the operative phrase.
    01-30-2013 09:08 AM
    Read the whole post. Add-on CC being the operative phrase.
    Lol my bad....Sorry for being rude....Will try to patao him XD till then gotta get this debit card working!
    01-30-2013 09:20 AM
    you guys are not sharing the jawdropping pics, the reason i made this thread. I guess people only come here if they have problems!
    01-30-2013 12:10 PM
    who all did not get any lumia yet and waiting for 25th feb like me?
    01-30-2013 12:11 PM
    you guys are not sharing the jawdropping pics, the reason i made this thread. I guess people only come here if they have problems!
    Bro, the problem is that we dont have enough time & technology to upload MBs of Size of each picture taken by our Lumia 920. We, atleast I have taken many pictures, but uploaded on facebook in Standard Quality as the Upload Speed in India is very limited (Limited to 512kbitsps - 45 kbps) in most of the ISPs like MTNL, BSNL, etc. So for uploading 1mb file, it takes 1 minute approx, & what you are asking is to upload tonnes of MBs which is actually not possible. The Pictures I've taken uptil now are of 350 mb in total & a video of 4 minutes having a size of 650 mb. So you tell me how am I supposed to upload, there is no way right !
    The Size of each Photo is between 2mb-5mb !
    ISP in India have adopted FUP (Fair Usage Policy) which is Sh*t, & the only reason why High Speed Internet & Tenchology is not developed in India. FUP is a Money hoking Policy which is nothing but we are given Unlimited Usage, but on a very high price & very slow speed, if you want High Speed, it will be limited to a certain amount of usage, after which you will be charged triple. This is what FUP Policy is in Short.
    Here is my internet Speed Connection Details !

2475033822.png
    01-31-2013 12:00 AM
    01-31-2013 12:06 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20130126_0002.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	27785
    WTF.. how were you able to perform a Speedtest on your Lumia 920, on every page where Flash is used, I get an Error Saying I dont have flash &need to Install bla bl abla.. & i amnot able to take the speedtest & all that Sh*t.. How were you able to ?

Also what ISP you got & how much do you pay every month ? What Plan you have, explain !
    01-31-2013 12:14 AM
    TIP:- I know many of us have problem while sharing pics on net. They are too big and takes time to upload. Here is a possible solution.
    If u have skydrive app, open the app and its settings. Under photo size, u will find upload size option. Change it to Resized if not already. Done.
    This will convert a file of 2 mb to around 450kb and ease your sharing. And if u want to share high quality pic, you can always revert it back to original size.
    NOTE- this setting will only work if u upload via the app but not if u upload to skydrive directly via auto upload. Will share more details about integrated skydrive later.
    01-31-2013 12:47 AM
    WTF.. how were you able to perform a Speedtest on your Lumia 920, on every page where Flash is used, I get an Error Saying I dont have flash &need to Install bla bl abla.. & i amnot able to take the speedtest & all that Sh*t.. How were you able to ? Also what ISP you got & how much do you pay every month ? What Plan you have, explain !
    dude , he used the app!
    Sameer Dhere likes this.
    01-31-2013 12:52 AM
    WTF.. how were you able to perform a Speedtest on your Lumia 920, on every page where Flash is used, I get an Error Saying I dont have flash &need to Install bla bl abla.. & i amnot able to take the speedtest & all that Sh*t.. How were you able to ?

Also what ISP you got & how much do you pay every month ? What Plan you have, explain !
    First of all, I own a 820.
    As pointed out earlier, I used an app called 'speedtest . net'.
    ISP is Tata Indicom. I do not have further details, it is the conncection at my workplace.
    01-31-2013 02:56 AM
    Why Can't I attach a Video File in Whatsapp, it only attaches video which has to be recorded on the spot.. I can browse the file Location but it does not show my video to select.
    I uploaded a video on Skydrive, now I can't attach it in WhatsApp, not can I share that video in any other manner (Email, message, etc). The Only option it gives is Delete.. Help someone !
    01-31-2013 03:56 AM
    Why Can't I attach a Video File in Whatsapp, it only attaches video which has to be recorded on the spot.. I can browse the file Location but it does not show my video to select.
    I uploaded a video on Skydrive, now I can't attach it in WhatsApp, not can I share that video in any other manner (Email, message, etc). The Only option it gives is Delete.. Help someone !
    in wp 7 whatsapp , one cant send recorded / saved videos. Only videos recorded at the moment could be sent. Hopefully the wp8 version coming soon could do this, fingers crossed.
    You can send copy the video link from skydrive and share it anywhere given the file should be allowed to be shared. Simple way is from photo. Hub, upload video directly to skydrive. It will come in mobile upload folder. Open skydrive app, and go to that file and longpress it, you will find many option along with copy the link.......
    Case solved
    01-31-2013 12:06 PM
    TIP:- you guys must be unaware of it. The headset provided to you can do much more than just making call, here is a brief-
    Press the button on it for once- pause/ play song
    Pressing two times will play next song, pressing three times will play previous, and 4 times will replay same song from start. These function will also work when phone is locked.
    Apart from music control, you can press the button to answer call, and to start speech input mode on your phone. (not sure if speech command will work in locked mode or not, but on wp7.8 it do not work, maybe its a bug, can anyone confirm on wp8?)
    Try these now, and like if you were unaware about it......
    01-31-2013 12:15 PM
    TIP:- you guys must be unaware of it. The headset provided to you can do much more than just making call, here is a brief-
    Press the button on it for once- pause/ play song
    Pressing two times will play next song, pressing three times will play previous, and 4 times will replay same song from start. These function will also work when phone is locked.
    Apart from music control, you can press the button to answer call, and to start speech input mode on your phone. (not sure if speech command will work in locked mode or not, but on wp7.8 it do not work, maybe its a bug, can anyone confirm on wp8?)
    Try these now, and like if you were unaware about it......
    You Hold the Button for long, the speech command starts
    Aniruddh Sharma likes this.
    01-31-2013 02:56 PM
    Hey guys! I bought the black 920 a couple of days back. But I can't seem to get 3g going. It worked fine on my previous phone, but in the 920 it sticks to EDGE. I tried manually putting in the apn settings and restarting but still no use. Anyone else having this problem? I'm on Vodafone in Bangalore.
    01-31-2013 11:28 PM
    Hey guys. I'm still waiting to get my hands on a yellow lumia 920 in bangalore though I had done a pre-booking for it from the NPD in BTM
    Any news on new stock?
    02-01-2013 05:01 AM
    Hey guys. I'm still waiting to get my hands on a yellow lumia 920 in bangalore though I had done a pre-booking for it from the NPD in BTM
    Any news on new stock?
    untitle.jpg
    Aniruddh Sharma likes this.
    02-01-2013 07:41 AM
    Hey guys! I bought the black 920 a couple of days back. But I can't seem to get 3g going. It worked fine on my previous phone, but in the 920 it sticks to EDGE. I tried manually putting in the apn settings and restarting but still no use. Anyone else having this problem? I'm on Vodafone in Bangalore.
    go to settings, mobile network, and see if highest connection speed is turned to 3g. if still no Good, its your area network problem!!!
    Case Solved...
    02-01-2013 08:45 AM
    In people hub,is it possible to see only people who are online rather than showing all the contacts.
    02-03-2013 02:10 AM
    i got a black lumia 920, and i just ordered CC-1043 case from Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Red Silicon Case - Lumia 920 - Mobile Accessories. Waiting for it..
    02-03-2013 04:32 AM
1,110 ... 2829303132 ...