Indian 920 corner

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Had the chat with the NPD, actually many NP dealers, all said the same thing about the product availability in Mumbai, atleast in Proper Mumbai. According to them, the product is still in the customs & placed in warehouse & will be cleared on Monday & will be available to everyone from Tuesday - 15th January Onwards.. Darn :(

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Had the chat with the NPD, actually many NP dealers, all said the same thing about the product availability in Mumbai, atleast in Proper Mumbai. According to them, the product is still in the customs & placed in warehouse & will be cleared on Monday & will be available to everyone from Tuesday - 15th January Onwards.. Darn :(

Yes !! :(

Lakshman Guntu

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I know this is weird but,I almost decided on L920 and saw Xperia ZL which looks cool as well . Now couldnt decide between these 2 phones and I dont mind waiting for till March for Xperia ZL if it really has a good camera and other features . Please suggest

What I am looking in a phone is

1) Overall camera quality
2) Looks of the phone

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I know this is weird but,I almost decided on L920 and saw Xperia ZL which looks cool as well . Now couldnt decide between these 2 phones and I dont mind waiting for till March for Xperia ZL if it really has a good camera and other features . Please suggest

What I am looking in a phone is

1) Overall camera quality
2) Looks of the phone

Nokia Lumia 920 for both 1 and 2

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Well, White & Black are the colour which are available in enormous amount, but Yellow & Red are limited, very Limited. I'd rather wait for a whole week to get a Yellow or a Red one, rather than just buying the usual cheap White & Black Colour. White is just too bad as even a small scratch or Dust will be seen VERY clearly, & Black is usual on all Smartphones. Yellow & Red Stands out, LIKE A BOSS :D

anand jk jain

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Only black and white available @Unviercel Chennai. Played with one yesterday. Awesome :)

The guy told me they would get fresh devices on 14th. Maybe red would come. Lets see

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster