Indian 920 corner

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
can i send the pic dreictly from lumia 920 ? :-/
when i am tryin to attach image ... its doing nuthing :-/

where u r attaching? In browser?.......
Dude, u have worlds best mobile email client in ur hands, and u r still using browser? Ah, just kidding, i know its new for u. It will take some time to catch up , specially from 5800.
Go to settings, open email +accounts, add new, and sign in. You are done. For any more question related to account setting u can ask here. Btw, its clearly written over there and need no help. Make sure to change settings, its better to change synchronizing to manual instead of hourly to save data and battery.
Ps. I forgot to tell u one thing, u cant use browser ro upload anything, its locked, but thats why they given everything integrated. For those not integrated, apps come into play. Better option to post pic is via skydrive. Just upload to ur free 7gb space, and share image link with anyone u want. In this way u can control privacy manuall

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
where u r attaching? In browser?.......
Dude, u have worlds best mobile email client in ur hands, and u r still using browser? Ah, just kidding, i know its new for u. It will take some time to catch up , specially from 5800.
Go to settings, open email +accounts, add new, and sign in. You are done. For any more question related to account setting u can ask here. Btw, its clearly written over there and need no help. Make sure to change settings, its better to change synchronizing to manual instead of hourly to save data and battery.
Ps. I forgot to tell u one thing, u cant use browser ro upload anything, its locked, but thats why they given everything integrated. For those not integrated, apps come into play. Better option to post pic is via skydrive. Just upload to ur free 7gb space, and share image link with anyone u want. In this way u can control privacy manuall

Yes was trying trough browser :-/
i've synced my fb and windows account :-/

but how will it help me send pics here :- /

yes seriously i am finding it difficult now :p

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Sent it to you.

thanx a ton dude.
BTW, those who are wondering why i am so crazy about it, let me tell u previously, wp didn't supported hindi lang., even the latest wp7.8 do not have hindi support, and it was hard to read hindi msgs. So now, in new wp8, you not only can read hindi msgs, you can Write in hindia too.
Thank you Microsoft for your support. Thumbs Up :)

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
there are many HD GAMES dude like Nfs, (else i dont know coz i only play racing game on phone and hate such gaming on phones, they sucks. I play time pass games like wordament on phone, they are a lot better). BTW, you cant install cracked games in a windows phone unless ur phone is a developer phone! Dont ask how to get it. You hv to pay through credit card in order to purchase a game and play it. Sorry, not a single point of piracy in windows phone, thats why people hate wp. But what i think they are idiots. If they are ready to buy 50k value of iphones, cant they buy 50 rs of apps? Not having credit card is other thing!
da yes.... I dont have a Credit card.. Is there any other workaround to buy the apps/games from Windows Market place ?

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Yes was trying trough browser :-/
i've synced my fb and windows account :-/

but how will it help me send pics here :- /

yes seriously i am finding it difficult now :p

thats too easy, just longtap the pic u wanna send, tap share, then the account with which u wanna share. Or
Go to email, tap on + at bottom of screen, then u will find 3 options at bottom, send, attach, and delete. Tapping on attache will take u to select video/pic file. Tapping on camera will open camera to take pic and send directly.
If u wanna send word/excel fils, open office 360, and long press the file to see share option. As easy as that.
Keep liking, keep thank if u find my posts helpful. It encourage me :)

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
F U Guys, I still dont have L920, I have been promised Home Delievery on Tuesday but damn, I'm getting too patience-less, so going to contact the Dealer tomorrow & check if my Product has arrived... DAMN !

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
also wated to know how to put this on ovi mode
in 5800 i just used to connnect the cord and it gave me option.. in this there is no pop up

what do u mean? PC suite mode?
Few things you should know. There is only single mode, ie PC suite mode, and its Pc suite is Zune. U need to download it and install it in your w7 pc (w8 has this integrated). Its a 300mb file. Cant download? Dont worry, nokia care guys will give it to u, just give them a blank cd.
Zune is PC client to manage your music, photos, videos, playlist, just like itunes. It also has online liberary to download music but that service is not there in India.
THERE IS NO MASS STORAGE MODE IN YOUR PHONE, you have to use zune to transfer and receive files with ur phone. Dont panic, its rather easy than mass storage . You will get used to in a bit time and will feel it easier.

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
what do u mean? PC suite mode?
Few things you should know. There is only single mode, ie PC suite mode, and its Pc suite is Zune. U need to download it and install it in your w7 pc (w8 has this integrated). Its a 300mb file. Cant download? Dont worry, nokia care guys will give it to u, just give them a blank cd.
Zune is PC client to manage your music, photos, videos, playlist, just like itunes. It also has online liberary to download music but that service is not there in India.
THERE IS NO MASS STORAGE MODE IN YOUR PHONE, you have to use zune to transfer and receive files with ur phone. Dont panic, its rather easy than mass storage . You will get used to in a bit time and will feel it easier.

mate... they changed it .. there is Mass storage option in this phone ! i read it in one of the reviews ! :-/
forgot where .. .. :-/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05