Indian 920 corner

nishant786

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
This is a sincere request to all you nokia lumia 920 owners:
Could you please post the bands on which this indian model works?
This should be mentioned on the lumia 920 box.
Please just take a pic and post it.its that simple.Will help immensely

Hey. The box doesn't mention anything but the manual says the following on page 31. You can only use your device on the LTE 800, 900, 1800, 2100, 2600; UMTS 850, 900, 1900, 2100; GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 Mhz networks. Hope that helps.

Abhishek M

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey. The box doesn't mention anything but the manual says the following on page 31. You can only use your device on the LTE 800, 900, 1800, 2100, 2600; UMTS 850, 900, 1900, 2100; GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 Mhz networks. Hope that helps.

Appreciate it Nishant, this clears a lot. Thanks!

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
you have 45% battery & still will go on for 3 days How in the world can that happen? What settings have you kept your mobile on ?
actually my usage was less, as i was worried abt my charge...
Completely Drained my battery then soft reset and did a full charge
i was using 2g efficiently and wifi was always on.... dint use nokia drive yesterday
also i set my mail's to push every 1 hr
as for gmail, i dint use the gmail app instead used the Outlook (i saw few threads mentioning gmail hogged a lot of battery)

Please notice also that Remaining battery life (in Settings - Battery saver - battery information) percentage is actual remaining battery capacity, so this is exact. Estimated time remaining is an algorithm that learns the user behavior and changes the time based on that.
So if you are following this Estimate time remaining, it is especially low during the first days as when you take the phone into use, you normally download a lot of stuff etc and power usage is higher than normally. This will normalize when the phone has been in use a few days.
Source: Battery information and Tips for Lumia 820 and 920 - Nokia Support Discussions

it wont go for 3 days

lordashley

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Why on earth is Yellow Lumia 920 not available anywhere, I repeat, ANYWHERE in Mumbai. NPD, The Mobile Store & all other retailers I could find say that Yellow L920 has not yet launched in India, LOL.
Can anyone confirm Please ? The only colour available in L920 is Black & White which is aweful, I dont like it at all. Y IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME :((
View attachment 26932 View attachment 26933

Yellow is launched in India and NPD are selling them. I had done a pre-launch order for yellow. Still waiting for it. MY Bangalore NPD said it should be available today evening or tomorrow for sure. Yellow is in great demand. At MG road branch I even saw NPD deliver a yellow NL and let me assure it is gorgeous!

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Yellow is launched in India and NPD are selling them. I had done a pre-launch order for yellow. Still waiting for it. MY Bangalore NPD said it should be available today evening or tomorrow for sure. Yellow is in great demand. At MG road branch I even saw NPD deliver a yellow NL and let me assure it is gorgeous!

chennai NPD have yellow in stock

Slenzen

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I cant send group sms ! "Try again" is the msg displayed by NL920. Is there some settings that I should change??? please help me with this!

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I feel privileged to have a YELLOW NOKIA LUMIA 920 in MUMBAI :p
am i the only one ? :p
Can't send screenshots through whatsapp ? :(
how can i save screenshots ?

only saved pictures can be sent !?

siriustds

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Well i got for 35k exact..bargain with the retailer..maybe will go more less..

Hey ppl who got their Lumias 920, congrats. Envy u guys.

Can you guys tell me at what price you got your phone (wts the deal?) for and from where?
It will helps us to understand what can bargain for!

Thanks! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb