Indian 920 corner

Neil Crasto

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
also according to the nokia care...u must wait and charge it atleast 4 to 5 times in a cycle..the batt life will improve...if it doesnt replace you handset =/

Neil Crasto

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I am facing issues with WhatApp..

After syncing and all that, most of my contacts were pulled up from Facebook. But those didn't get automatically listed on WhatsApp. Until and unless I edit my contact's profile in Google and add his/her contact no. there, WhatsApp doesn't automatically updates its contact list.

go on the watsapp app...settings refresh list walla

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I am facing issues with WhatApp..

After syncing and all that, most of my contacts were pulled up from Facebook. But those didn't get automatically listed on WhatsApp. Until and unless I edit my contact's profile in Google and add his/her contact no. there, WhatsApp doesn't automatically updates its contact list.

facebook is allowed :-/

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Dude, whatsapp only sync those contacts which are saved in Windows live account ( dont know abt google, as i dont use their ****ing service). so if u save fb no in windows live, it will show up . i havent tried it, but i guess this is the case....

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for reply Nishant, but brother as I already said, I contacted more than 150 stores which included this Bandra Dealer & all other NPD/Retailers, The Mobile Store, Croma, everyone you can possibly trust to buy phone from, & each said they dont have & have no idea when its arriving in Mumbai. To make sure, I did call them again after reading your message here & as expected, they have the same answer again, they too have no clue of a Yellow or Red Lumia 920's arrival plans in Mumbai. I am soo disappointed right now with Nokia India. 22nd January is my Birthday & I soo want to own a Yellow Lumia 920 :(

:(

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
mate .. as far as i know whatsapp works on contact no. only :-/

go on the watsapp app...settings refresh list walla

I tried refreshing it.. and everything.. it doesn't load up..

Yes it works based on contact nos. but that is what I am saying, it should automatically recognize contact nos. which its not doing.. its taking nos. listed on Google and not on FB
:-(

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I tried refreshing it.. and everything.. it doesn't load up..

Yes it works based on contact nos. but that is what I am saying, it should automatically recognize contact nos. which its not doing.. its taking nos. listed on Google and not on FB
:-(

have u filtered them ? :-/
try linking :-/
zzz .. :p

wild guesses ..

i m no pro

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
thats what i hv in my 610, turning it on shows all bdays. maybe u r not logged in with ur live id, or havent linked ur fb id with it . i guess when there is no bdays in ur live account, it do not show this option.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
here is what i found in whats app
"This is an FB contact. 3rd party apps such as whatsapp are unable to retrive detailsof FB contacts. Please add the contact details to an alter. source, such as the device contact list."
Case Solved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo