Indian 920 corner

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
have seen many losers, you certainly win hands down.

who are you talking about brah ? Sorry I dont know that guy.. & yes I have inside Nokia Contacts but they cannot do anything if Nokia does not send the products to India lol, I can simply buy the product from Foreign Country but that would void the Warrenty & well, I like my Phone to be protected in case.. you know..
Anyways, here is something for the pain :

The Middle Finger - YouTube

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
dafuq bro, are you some Glitch Finder or what ? Y U KEEP Finding fault's Glitch in such Epic phone. To tell you the truth, the scenario you explained the L920 Owners, will never happen In REAL LIFE SITUATION, so even if there is a glitch when you do the thing with OIS, it doesnt matter there are only 1 out of 100 chances of it to happen as OIS has been tested to its extreme & has not reported any problem yet. Anyways.. do what you have to & report to Nokia, maybe they will know more about it.

Now, about the Tak Tak sound you're saying, that is the sound of the Floating Lens which is hit up & down due to extreme Shake as it takes time for the Floating lens to get back into its center position if you suddenly stop shaking the phone from Extreme shake to Stand Still. Its not a problem as of such, it is made & built in that way. It is the way the Floating Lens has to work & shift its position accordingly as per the shake. This is not a Problem. The problem can be in the Software regarding capture or rendering of the video/sound but is surely no problem with the hardware. Anyways, this was common sense, & the fact that the Phone is heavy is also because of this Floating Lens !

dude, its not as such i was insulting nokia or something. I was just asking others to try this and if there is some common problem we can ask nokia to solve it. And about that tuk sound, i havent said anything abt it , i just said, is it coming or not and btw what i was saying is, the video hanged a lot with just little shake, so if its happensbetter chanf. and why u always wanna talk like this? Please, its just a test, and nothing else. Stop saying nonsense, otherwise this id will also banned, and i guess u don't wanna make this happen again.

Kuldeep2104

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 920. I am not able sync my work email account.
I know that the username, password, domain and server info is correct. I have also selected the 'Server requires SSL' checkbox.
Everytime i try to sync i get the same 85010004 error.
Any suggestions ?

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
what glitch do you mean.?
I tried it the video was bad :grin: , rigorous shaking. Sound recorded was fine and also no tak tak sound. I was shaking it pretty roughly.

alright, when i tried taking video, it was not playing properly and at time of rigorous shake, the sound was missing . actually the phone i was using was damaged but still i played with it, took some videos not sure about its proper working. the ois was nice but just wanna confirm if that tak tak sound and sound missing was with hat particular about that phone or its with all and atthe same time, wanna warn u all if this happens to u , there is some glitch.
result, the phone i was using was damage and above defects (except that tak sound) was particular with the phone i was using. if anyone found such a defect in their phone, better contact Nokia Care.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia 920. I am not able sync my work email account.
I know that the username, password, domain and server info is correct. I have also selected the 'Server requires SSL' checkbox.
Everytime i try to sync i get the same 85010004 error.
Any suggestions ?

gmail or company specific?

Neil Crasto

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
stop pointing all these things out imma gonna start hating my phone :(..already it has a poor battery life...thn the power button is flushed...top part makes a click wen i press it...the glossy finish is so slippery =/
...sigh

jokes...continue the good work :p....any1 dropped their phone yet...??? any scratches dents or marks??

lordashley

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
anyone able to get their hands on yellow NL920 in Bangalore .... its been ages since i pre booked and still waiting now Bangalore NPD says Saturday evening or Monday .... :(

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Did any of you guys on Airtel or Vodafone get the bundled offer... 2gb of 3g data free for three months? I use airtel prepaid and I'm being charged for 3g data... Is there any registration process for availing that offer?

rohit330

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi All....
I just wanted to know about the availability of Yellow Lumia 920 from NPDs.. One of my friend along with me has pre-ordered one here in bangalore and the dealer still says he does not have a piece yet from Nokia. We have seen BLACK, WHITE & RED lumias but not have seen a yellow dummy even.. Just wanted to confirm about the availability in any of the priority dealers any where in India. Guyz please repsond fast..As we are badly waiting for that yellow monster :| :(

Thanks in Advance...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05