Indian 920 corner

rohit330

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
anyone able to get their hands on yellow NL920 in Bangalore .... its been ages since i pre booked and still waiting now Bangalore NPD says Saturday evening or Monday .... :(

Same here...Just now confirmed regarding tomorrows consignment from chennai..only black n white is ther ... i guess you booked from the one at BTM...NPD

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Did any of you guys on Airtel or Vodafone get the bundled offer... 2gb of 3g data free for three months? I use airtel prepaid and I'm being charged for 3g data... Is there any registration process for availing that offer?

did u put that airtel sim in 920 first or any other one and did u called any no instantly?

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
did u put that airtel sim in 920 first or any other one and did u called any no instantly?

I've used only one sim so far with my L 920... that too airtel. I didn't call any number instantly. I got confirmation from airtel with access point and under settings it shows airtel registered APN. How about yours? Are you getting free data yet?

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I've used only one sim so far with my L 920... that too airtel. I didn't call any number instantly. I got confirmation from airtel with access point and under settings it shows airtel registered APN. How about yours? Are you getting free data yet?

i haven't got a 920 yet. You hv to contact airtel for this. Best of luck.....

Kuldeep2104

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
sorry never tried such thing, but i can suggest one thing, go to outlook.com, and link that account to it and login to outlook in your phone.......
hope that will help, but be sure to read privacy policy, in case anything stop u....

I tried doing that but for some reasons my corporate email account is not linking with my outlook.com's account. Anyways thanks for the effort.
Will try searching some more forums and update here if the issue is resolved.

lordashley

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Same here...Just now confirmed regarding tomorrows consignment from chennai..only black n white is ther ... i guess you booked from the one at BTM...NPD

Bang on! NPD BTM. He says tomorrow 99% sure it will come else confirmed on Monday. I did see one yellow NL920 at MG road NPD. It was the only piece they had which unfortunately was bought by someone ... and trust me when i say this is gorgeous! ..... Just getting a little impatient here. I dont trust BTM NPD ;)

Neil Crasto

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Has any1 encountered this yet??? the power button seems a lil pushed in....

also does any1 know how to password protect apps??

Last edited:

creature4life

Banned
Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
hello, I am from Mumbai, anyone know when Yellow Lumia 920 launching in India ?
NPD & Retailers say that Yellow has not yet launched in India & they have no idea when it is launching :(

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
the screen is not as strong as shown on net!!!! dude! the phone fell from freaking 4th floor! and it still works! thats super cool!

i said it bcoz on net, vo bade pyaar se girate he. But ya still surprised to see it working fine and even with keys......
Though camera was badly damaged, ois video played but was hanging too much with sound skipped

creature4life

Banned
Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
anyone from Mumbai here ?
Anyone know where Yellow Lumia 920 available ? Sorry I am a newbie & I asked everywhere but no yellow & red available.. can anyone confirm ?

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
So I checked out the Yellow but i found it to be a scratch lover!
So settled for the obvious second choice - BLACK and love it :)

Been 2 days...but a couple of glitches with the camera :(

NPD guys demonstrated at the launch how in zero light with the flash off and night mode L920 can take amazing pics but mine only gives black screens! what am i doing wrong here?

Also, a video recording in my office with my L920 and my colleagues Nore II was very underwhelming :(. Everyone commented on how sharp the colors looked on his phone and even the clarity was more. I know the difference between LCP IPS and Amoled but even before we started the recording and just saw the video camera, Note II felt a lot richer...

Also, can we change our FB profile pictures without using any app through our devices?

And how do I share my skydrive link?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077