Indian 920 corner

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the revert guys!
The phone is a piece of ART!!

Actually, i did that focus and then click thing but still it was all black :(
Will try the video continuous focus off thing.

How do i paste the link of my skydrive here? Pardon my ignorance, but i don't know the address :(

When i took the delivery, saw 2 more guys take the NL 920.
Personally, I know one more person with NL 920 and one other whose planning to buy.

Cheers!
Aniruddh, I too had the same problem... For really dark room setting, I'd played with all possible settings. If you are looking for the best ones, you need to put it under night mode with exposure set to +2. Then you would really have a jaw dropping experience trust me :) I don't know where this phone picks the light from. Unfortunately, it won't give this kind of performance in auto mode.

I'm still playing with the camera... Hope I get more time this weekend. I've already started doing day light and I'm getting mixed results. I shall try to compile my experiences soon...

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi, is there anyway that while watching a video you can drag the bar to a particular position and start watching from there?

I downloaded a video from whatsapp and wasn't able to do it.. Is it a bug?

Well, there is no way except for pressing the skip to left or right buttons (double arrows). You cannot just use the slider bar... I've been considering as the most annoying feature on both WP 7.5 and 8 while using whatsapp and also youtube (how lame?)... Not to mention Nokia Music player... I hope they change this soon. Is it such a difficult thing to do for Microsoft? I know I can use the double headed arrow, but some times if I don't press properly it jumps to the next song which is even more annoying.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
It's really a shame. Why isn't this services available in India? Is there any other way i can keep track of my phone's location?
aaaa, i guess no, find it. Maybe, any app u find. But most probably no coz it needs for the app to run in background and wp do not support it, or better say do not allow it.

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
the battery for me much stable in UK rom i may get 1 and half days without charge in indian ROM iam getting only 1 days

thinking to back to UK rom
Yajur, can you enable LTE while using UK rom? I know in Indian rom the max data speed selection is limited to 3g... Is LTE option give under UK rom? One of my friend is moving to UK for a year or so.. Right now L920 is cheaper in India for contact free. So he wants to buy here and use it in UK and bring it back once he returns. The issue we were talking is whether he can install the UK rom and use the 4G network over there? Do you have any idea on this and give us your insights...

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi, is there anyway that while watching a video you can drag the bar to a particular position and start watching from there?

I downloaded a video from whatsapp and wasn't able to do it.. Is it a bug?

how were u able to view it ?
i mean does it show to u in Music + videos ...

or u have to go whatsapp and then play it ?

Kuldeep2104

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
btw, it may depend on service provider. I use bsnl and finding exact location never worked for me......Why not u try urself?

I'm using Airtel and it has no issues in locating my current position. I just wanted to know if i can locate my phone in case i lose it, just like the one on apple devices where you can track your device just by logging in on the Apple's find my phone webpage.

Kuldeep2104

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
it works for me. I can see my phone's location.

How? Can you give me the link of the webpage?
I just found this on Windows phone website.
"Find My Phone. The ability to locate your phone on a map isn't available in the following countries/regions: Argentina, China, India, Korea, Peru, and Turkey."
Did you set your country as India while creating your windows ID ?

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm using Airtel and it has no issues in locating my current position. I just wanted to know if i can locate my phone in case i lose it, just like the one on apple devices where you can track your device just by logging in on the Apple's find my phone webpage.
ya, its similar to that service. Login ur live id, find ur phone.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)