Indian 920 corner

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Is your bookmyshow and espncricinfo app working fine???

For me it doesn't go beyond the loading page for bookmyshow.. and it doesnt load any matches (first page) for espncricinfo.. o

Why are these apps so buggy.. infact this morning WhatsApp wasn't giving any notifications to me.. and when I opened WhatsApp it was showing new messages from 3 of my friends....

Super unhappy for such apps ruining my WP8 experience... :-(

Kuldeep2104

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
i hv the same problem. Dont know whats the reason...

I just found this on Windows phone website.
"Find My Phone. The ability to locate your phone on a map isn't available in the following countries/regions: Argentina, China, India, Korea, Peru, and Turkey."

Hope they make it available in India as well in future updates.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I just found this on Windows phone website."Find My Phone. The ability to locate your phone on a map isn't available in the following countries/regions: Argentina, China, India, Korea, Peru, and Turkey."Hope they make it available in India as well in future updates.
thank god inhone ab clear to kia.Pahle wp india fb se poochne par kahte the its available.Ya we really need this. Btw, does this similar service by apple really works with iphone?

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
LONGPRESS, longpress the forward button. It takes the bar forward......

For me, I have to longpress .. nothing happens... unpress.. nothing happens.. press again.. and it moves forward.. (while watching a youtube video from prime tube) is it suppose to happen in this manner?.... If yes.. then its a crappy way to scroll through a media file...

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
For me, I have to longpress .. nothing happens... unpress.. nothing happens.. press again.. and it moves forward.. (while watching a youtube video from prime tube) is it suppose to happen in this manner?.... If yes.. then its a crappy way to scroll through a media file...

it was jet over my head,...... anyways, it works fine for me in IE, and watching videos in Music+videos, and i use Metrotube
app to watch youtube videos which has seek bar with pointer and amazing UI. but i guess its still not available for WP8, u can try Tube Pro instead, it tooo has seek bar with pointer.
Case Solved!!!

DarthVeda

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Bookmyshow is stuck on loading screen, might have to do with the way the HTTP API have been tweaked in WP8. I guess they are using a code which has been broken in WP8 and causing it not work in WP8. Hopefully, they push a fix out sooner.

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Yajur, can you enable LTE while using UK rom? I know in Indian rom the max data speed selection is limited to 3g... Is LTE option give under UK rom? One of my friend is moving to UK for a year or so.. Right now L920 is cheaper in India for contact free. So he wants to buy here and use it in UK and bring it back once he returns. The issue we were talking is whether he can install the UK rom and use the 4G network over there? Do you have any idea on this and give us your insights...

in CV_UK LTE not there only 2G and 3G where EE UK LTE and 3G only there

anujtwp

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just found this on Windows phone website.
"Find My Phone. The ability to locate your phone on a map isn't available in the following countries/regions: Argentina, China, India, Korea, Peru, and Turkey."

Hope they make it available in India as well in future updates.

It doesn't work but call and lock features are working. Hope to see find my phone feature working in India.

nileshdd

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Is your bookmyshow and espncricinfo app working fine???

For me it doesn't go beyond the loading page for bookmyshow.. and it doesnt load any matches (first page) for espncricinfo.. o

Why are these apps so buggy.. infact this morning WhatsApp wasn't giving any notifications to me.. and when I opened WhatsApp it was showing new messages from 3 of my friends....

Super unhappy for such apps ruining my WP8 experience... :-(

Same here with bookmyshow for me.

Kuldeep2104

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't work but call and lock features are working. Hope to see find my phone feature working in India.

How do i check if the call and lock features are working ? The Windows phone website's find my phone page just refreshes when i click on the find my phone tab.
Even on my lumia, i can't see any option where i can switch that feature on. Can you please post a screenshot of 'find my phone' on your lumia?

Shirish Madharia

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Do we get any free unlimited nokia music subscription with the phone, which we can use download songs to our PC? Nokia gives this offer with lumia 710,800,900.

P.s.: I am aware of the Nokia music on the phone which can download songs for use offline, but those go away after a few days.

creature4life

Banned
Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Bookmyshow is stuck on loading screen, might have to do with the way the HTTP API have been tweaked in WP8. I guess they are using a code which has been broken in WP8 and causing it not work in WP8. Hopefully, they push a fix out sooner.
Brother, this problem is not only with you in WP8, but this problem is in Windows 8 Pro OS as well (on PC). If you happen to use IE in Windows 8 Mode then there are many HTTP API's broken causing alot of problems, it does not process our input request, be it bookmyshow or post a message on Rockstar Games Social Club or Open an External Image file, something is really F**ked up with Windows 8's IE & I can prove you this with many websites, not only in Windows Phone, but in Windows 8 OS itself !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa