Indian 920 corner

creature4life

Banned
Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
lol, anyone saw The Avengers in 1080p on their Lumias ?
Damn it looks awesome, Crystal Clear Image & Video..

These are some of the random Screenshots taken by me from a Black Lumia 920 Demo Device from an NPD :)
Click To View in Full Resolution !

TARGET ANGRY :)))))))))

Target Angry.jpg
The Avengers 1080p Screenshot.jpg

I also happen to watch some scenes from The Amazing Spider-Man Movie but did not take screenshots of it.

Last edited:

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Does the Lumia 920 have WiFi Direct?
What is Wifi hotspot?

Also, how do I change the name of my phone? When we share data through BT, it shows Windows Phone.

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Battery draining way too quickly for me.. 3 hours is the max its holding :( i will have to go to nokia people .. This is bad .. No apps in background..location turned off.. High sensitivity turned off.. Brightness low.. Connection to xbox off... Email sync changed to manual.........stilll :(

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Does the Lumia 920 have WiFi Direct?What is Wifi hotspot?Also, how do I change the name of my phone? When we share data through BT, it shows Windows Phone.
what is wifi direct?Wifi hotspot is nothing else but another name of internet sharing via wifi. This term is mainly used for a place where internet is shared with mass, like hotspot at mcd, cafe coffee, etc.Dont know about wp8, but there is no way to change bt name of phone in wp7.8. Chk if there is any advanced option given in bt menu. Btw u can change name of phone on the device its paired with. Its really bad if they didnt given this option.

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Battery draining way too quickly for me.. 3 hours is the max its holding :( i will have to go to nokia people .. This is bad .. No apps in background..location turned off.. High sensitivity turned off.. Brightness low.. Connection to xbox off... Email sync changed to manual.........stilll :(
Mine is not great either... it's hardly lasting a day... a one hour phone call knocked out 30%... My C7 battery hardly used to change for calls... However, I want to give it a week's time. Moreover, I've been taking a lot of pics... so more or less my screen is turned on that may be a reason for me.

creature4life

Banned
Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Does the Lumia 920 have WiFi Direct?
What is Wifi hotspot?

Also, how do I change the name of my phone? When we share data through BT, it shows Windows Phone.

In simple words, Wifi Hotspot is the word used in Android, in Windows Phone, this option is simply called " Internet Sharing " Which actually is the real function of this option. This option is used if you want to give access of your internet/3G/Wifi Connection to another Phone/Laptop/Tablet any device which supports this feature. Hope you understand now.

DarthVeda

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

Have you installed Skype?

Last night, I took a photo of the sky.. please keep in mind, staying in Bangalore and in winter you can't see too many stars so focused it on Orion Constellation, first one with without 2 seconds exposure and setting in night mode, the second one is with 2 seconds. I have reduced the image size and reduced the quality to upload here other than that untouched.
WP_20130119_004.jpgWP_20130119_005.jpg

Last edited:

creature4life

Banned
Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Have you installed Skype?

Last night, I took a photo of the sky.. please keep in mind, staying in Bangalore and in winter you can't see too many stars so focused it on Orion Constellation, first one with without 2 seconds exposure and setting in night mode, the second one is with 2 seconds. I have reduced the image size and reduced the quality to upload here other than that untouched.
View attachment 27224View attachment 27225

what is 2 second exposure ? Never heard of anything like 2 second Exposure lol

LazySunday

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Experienced my first freeze today. I was on a phone call and I got a call wait beep. I just took off my ears to see who is waiting and my screen went like old TV with no signal (all pixells in RGB) I was still able to continue my phone call. After the call ended the screen didn't come back to normal. I tried using camera, it was working (based on the sounds when you press the camera button). I'd to soft reset my phone... Still couldn't figure out the reason. Let me know if any one else notices the same issue...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs