Indian 920 corner

Prathapr

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
just got a msg from Nokia Priority @ St. Marks road, Bangalore.. NL 920 and NL 820 stocks available in Yellow, Red, Black and White colors.

if any one is waiting for one, then go get it :)

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I just laminated my lumia 920s back to save it from micro scratches. Will it void the warranty? Because that film was custom made and installed by local shop

lordashley

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
just got a msg from Nokia Priority @ St. Marks road, Bangalore.. NL 920 and NL 820 stocks available in Yellow, Red, Black and White colors.

if any one is waiting for one, then go get it :)

He called me before sending this message out ... quoted 40K says nokia asked him to quote the price!!!

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

Been sometime I haven't been following this thread.

Maybe I am repeating my question, I would appreciate if you can repeat the answer as well :angel:

Is there any good app to track mobile data usage.. preferably with a live tile. I searched for data sense and nokia counters in the app store but no luck :unhappysweat:... can someone provide a link to a good app for this purpose...

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys... just bought the black 920 for 35K in Mumbai...All guys waiting for yellow in Mumbai please rethink coz I don't think its coming any time soon also do a hands on demo of the yellow coz I changed my mind after using the yellow demo piece...It seemed too flashy..

Had a ques for guys who have purchased the phone and aware about the Airtel 3G bundle offered...

At the time of purchase I wasn't aware that airtel is offering free 3G for 3 months and I inserted my vodafone sim card. I was thinking of porting my number to airtel just to use the free 3G bundle offered
16x16_smiley-wink.gif
lol but Im not sure if I will get the 3G bundle now as I have already used a vodafone sim on the phone
16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Can someone please confirm if I will be able to get the bundle if I insert an airtel sim? Also no one in my family has an airtel sim sooo I cant try out...

Also is there any other way to purchase apps from the marketplace??? being a student I don't have a credit card and my debit card wont work! Microsoft you need to add more payment options as everyone in India don't own a credit card and my dad wont give me his!!! n my wall charger died a day after purchase :| btw is this thread dead????

Last edited:

Padmasali

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Is there any good app to track mobile data usage.. preferably with a live tile. I searched for data sense and nokia counters in the app store but no luck :unhappysweat:... can someone provide a link to a good app for this purpose...

I allso need one, i thought we get Data sense out of the box but not, i find the Nokia Counters app but it is not for WP8, i hope it update soon to WP8...

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys... just bought the black 920 for 35K in Mumbai...All guys waiting for yellow in Mumbai please rethink coz I don't think its coming any time soon also do a hands on demo of the yellow coz I changed my mind after using the yellow demo piece...It seemed too flashy..

Had a ques for guys who have purchased the phone and aware about the Airtel 3G bundle offered...

At the time of purchase I wasn't aware that airtel is offering free 3G for 3 months and I inserted my vodafone sim card. I was thinking of porting my number to airtel just to use the free 3G bundle offered http://discussions.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif lol but Im not sure if I will get the 3G bundle now as I have already used a vodafone sim on the phone http://discussions.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
Can someone please confirm if I will be able to get the bundle if I insert an airtel sim? Also no one in my family has an airtel sim sooo I cant try out...

Also is there any other way to purchase apps from the marketplace??? being a student I don't have a credit card and my debit card wont work! Microsoft you need to add more payment options as everyone in India don't own a credit card and my dad wont give me his!!! n my wall charger died a day after purchase :| btw is this thread dead????

haha, no u will not get the pack now, u should hv inserted airtel sim first to get the pack. I am sure coz it happened to me when i purchased 610.
no this thread will never dead ...

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
haha, no u will not get the pack now, u should hv inserted airtel sim first to get the pack. I am sure coz it happened to me when i purchased 610.

You sure about it??? The npd didn't tell me a thing abt airtel offering 3G! DAMMM :(
What abt any another way to purchase from the marketplace as I dont have a cc...

anujtwp

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

This is not true. They have nothing to do with which other SIM card you insert except Airtel. You can always insert Airtel SIM anytime and you will get that offer activated in 72 hours. Remember that offer is applicable on first Airtel SIM (irrespective of whether its old or new or whether any other SIM was inserted before or not)
I am telling you from my experience with data offers on L710 and 800.

Prathapr

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the late reply.
Contact person: Dhanapal-7676435016 or Shoib-9739946674
This shop is opposite Bowring Institute on St. Marks road. (This is near to MG Road or church street or Hard Rock caf?)

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
You sure about it??? The npd didn't tell me a thing abt airtel offering 3G! DAMMM :(
What abt any another way to purchase from the marketplace as I dont have a cc...

as the above guy said, it could be possible to get it now. I may be wrong and it could be possible that i become late in doing this. You can ofcourse give it a try, but still, looking at current tarrifs and other service charges and offerings, i will not suggest u to port to airtel, moreover, u also know how much time it takes to port a no.. Sou may run over time.
If u still searching any way, there is one, buy new sim, and try it. :)
and no, there is no way other than credit card. Only nokia ovi store accept frm phone bill. I am aldo suffering from same issue, my family dont have any credit card. Nokia and ms should atleast allow debit cards, but that is hard due to security issue, but any good is always welcome....

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Guys I need your help!

Was playing with the camera and tried to take low light shots with all photo settings turned to default, focus light assist on n flash off. Took pictures in a dark room with dim light source the result I get is bad!! The pic is dark and nothing is visible :( I reset the camera setting and even did a phone reset! its still the same!

Its nowhere close the the vids demoed on youtube by various channels..Im afraid my camera lens is defective

Anyone else facing the same problem in low or no light?

HELP!

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Guys I need your help!

Was playing with the camera and tried to take low light shots with all photo settings turned to default, focus light assist on n flash off. Took pictures in a dark room with dim light source the result I get is bad!! The pic is dark and nothing is visible :( I reset the camera setting and even did a phone reset! its still the same!

Its nowhere close the the vids demoed on youtube by various channels..Im afraid my camera lens is defective

Anyone else facing the same problem in low or no light?

HELP!

select night shot and take the photo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6