Indian 920 corner

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
May be your card is expired as mention in pic... or you not enter the correct month and year of the card...

The card hasn't expired....I purchased stuff some days back. I'm sure I entered the correct month n date also deleted n re-entered everything again. My friend has the same error...

Last edited:

Padmasali

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
May be if windows store is down you try some time later or soft reset your phone... for me it works, i using visa credit card...

The card hasn't expired....I purchased stuff some days back. I'm sure I entered the correct month n date also deleted n re-entered everything again. My friend has the same error...

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
May be if windows store is down you try some time later or soft reset your phone... for me it works, i using visa credit card...

Thats coz you are using a credit card. If you goto the wp8 marketplace via pc you dont have a debit card option...So I guess debit card isn't supported :|

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Thats coz you are using a credit card. If you goto the wp8 marketplace via pc you dont have a debit card option...So I guess debit card isn't supported :|
maybe only few bank debit cards r supported. I tried with bob vira debit card , didnt worked. But a guy above said he used icici and hdfc and they worked.

karthikkini

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I used corporation bank debit card today to purchase few apps n games n th processing was successful. Yes, on th site, although it clearly states credit card, debit cards work too. Infact, on th phns marketplace, when u try to purchase an app or game, it shows u th following two payment options - 1. Microsoft acct (im not sure of this), 2. Credit or debit card. I guess few debit cards work, like corporation bank's did fr me today. Unless someone faces a problem with their respective bank's debit card, we cant b sure which banks cards re accepted or not.

ag1986

Banned
Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
maybe only few bank debit cards r supported. I tried with bob vira debit card , didnt worked. But a guy above said he used icici and hdfc and they worked.

Does your debit card say Visa Electron or just Visa (with the hologram)? The Electron cards won't work online, but most Visa cards will. The same logic applies for Maestro & MasterCard.

anujtwp

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
At first everything goes right...I put my cvv, password n my bank deducts 2rs for Microsoft n I get a sms from my bank stating 2rs is deducted...Then I have to click on buy again when I do that and enter password after a min or so I get this error.... http://i45.tinypic.com/2s7gimf.png

My debit card works fine when I purchase stuff from other sites... don't know whats the prob :(

I can not figure out where the thing is going wrong. My both debit cards work just fine. They deduct 2 Rs initially to test gateway connection and then deduct app/game amount when gateway is working. After 2-3 days, they refund that 2 Rs.
This is what happens with both of my ICICI and HDFC (both Visa) debit cards. Since 2 Rs are successfully getting deducted from your account, your card is surely working fine with MS. There could be temporary issue while processing next request. Try again after some time. Also try purchasing app/games directly from windowsphone.com and see if it works.

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Has anyone used Nokia Ringtone Maker App, I am facing an issue. After I open the app and choose a song and a select the duration and then save it.. it seems its not getting saved. The 5 dots on top just keep on moving and the new ringtones never show up in the settings>ringtones+sounds section.

Am I missing something here. Please help me, I am stuck with inbuilt ringtones :-(

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Has anyone used Nokia Ringtone Maker App, I am facing an issue. After I open the app and choose a song and a select the duration and then save it.. it seems its not getting saved. The 5 dots on top just keep on moving and the new ringtones never show up in the settings>ringtones+sounds section.

Am I missing something here. Please help me, I am stuck with inbuilt ringtones :-(

u must hv downloaded wp7 version. Go to http://betalabs.nokia.com, login and download beta version for wp8 from there.
Case Solved...

yourfriend4life

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Guys Guys........ people who say that their Debit cards work for Online Purchases in Marketplace, let me tell you this, your bank has created a Virtual Credit Card (VCC) account from your debit card, that means your Debit Cad will work as a Credit card. This is the reason why your Debit Card worked. Hasen't anyone read about this ? No one knows ? Currently only HDFC, Kotak and ICICI banks offer VCC.
Here is something to get started with...

What is a Virtual Credit Card(VCC) and How to Get it.

How to Get a Virtual Credit Card from SBI, ICICI, HDFC and Kotak Mahindra?

Abhishek Upadhyay

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Guys Guys........ people who say that their Debit cards work for Online Purchases in Marketplace, let me tell you this, your bank has created a Virtual Credit Card (VCC) account from your debit card, that means your Debit Cad will work as a Credit card. This is the reason why your Debit Card worked. Hasen't anyone read about this ? No one knows ? Currently only HDFC, Kotak and ICICI banks offer VCC.
Here is something to get started with...

What is a Virtual Credit Card(VCC) and How to Get it.

How to Get a Virtual Credit Card from SBI, ICICI, HDFC and Kotak Mahindra?

My Karnataka Bank Debit card worked just fine. =|

yourfriend4life

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else have problem with WhatsApp in WP8 ?
My Lumia 920 does not open anyone's Profile at all, it just keeps on loading.... When I go in "all" option in WhatsApp, & select any Contact, it just keeps on Loading, nothing opens, no matter which contact I have, saved in my Phone or not.. Nothing shows up, just Blank Screen & Loading Dots..

Also, Does your Keyboard have a "+" in it ?
My Lumia 920's Keyboard does not have this Button wtf ?

wp_ss_20130129_0001.png
wp_ss_20130129_0002.png

yourfriend4life

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
How do I take Pictures like this guy did with his Lumia 920 ?
I tried every settings combination possible on the Phone, but the picture is still PITCH BLACK ONLY... Can anyone help ? Is my Lumia 920 defective & do I need to get it replaced ? Please help, dont tell me try any settings because I can swear to you, I've double checked & Tried each settings & each combination possible.. I want to take photos like this guy did :

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786